Dragon Age: Inquisition, v3: Glitched achievements ftw

lol yea I remember that. I fucking love the Reaver class in this game it makes a great game even better just by playing that class. My biggest decision is trying to decide if I really want to try and use another class or just stay with the Reaver class. I think I'll wait on another deal for the GOTY. Right now I'm playing Deus Ex, then I have Tales of Symphomia ready, then I want to try and play either Styx or start over on the Witcher 3. Not sure which yet. Basically I just have to much stuff on the back burner I need to get to. Which is fine I put in just over 100 hours into this game never played any game that long in my life. So I need as much time as possible to forget as much as I can.

Nice, I love Tales of Symphonia. I played through it with my brother and cousin on the Gamecube and then did a solo play through a few years later. Probably in total played 150-200 hours of that game. Was tempted to buy it on Steam but decided not to... for now

I could not get into Witcher 3. I played for like 4-5 hours but something about it just wasn't clicking for me. I'll probably give it another try sometime in the future

Nice, I love Tales of Symphonia. I played through it with my brother and cousin on the Gamecube and then did a solo play through a few years later. Probably in total played 150-200 hours of that game. Was tempted to buy it on Steam but decided not to... for now

I could not get into Witcher 3. I played for like 4-5 hours but something about it just wasn't clicking for me. I'll probably give it another try sometime in the future

Yea I got it free when I preodered Zesteria which was pretty disappointing. Now there are rumors Berseria is a prequel so I think I'll go back and finish it. I was at the very end and just stopped. Witcher 3 was very disappointing for me. The story setup I thought was done very poorly and I rushed through it because I was trying to get to a point where they story got good but at 20 hours in that never happened. I want to go back though and start over and this time just accept the game for what it is and try and take my time and see if I like it more. I loved the Witcher 2 so much so it was disappointing to see them change the story telling so much.

Played about an hour more of Jaws of Hakkon. The map is quite big. Found a great axe that is better than my endgame crafted battle axe (new axe even has a master dragon slaying rune on it).

Went to craft some shit and noticed I have a lot of armor schematics that either I never realized I had or received from the DLC/just found them in DLC that are better than my current sets. Was going to craft one but got overwhelmed by all the crafting options, gonna have to soak it all in again, but looking forward to messing around with it.

Pretty much done with Jaws of Hakkon. Have some fetch quest type of stuff to do but probably just going to skip all or most of them. OVerall it was pretty good. Essentially it was just a new zone but there was lots to do and some interesting areas. The boss was actually a bit difficult, I got wiped out twice and the third time I almost got wiped, it would have beena lot easier if I prepared for it by having cold resistance stuff with me. The dragon was pretty easy, but I made sure I had cold resistance stuff equipped ths time

I still have Descent and Trespasser DLC. I read Descent is short, not sure about Trespasser. Hoping to finish them in the next week or two.

Pretty much done with Jaws of Hakkon. Have some fetch quest type of stuff to do but probably just going to skip all or most of them. OVerall it was pretty good. Essentially it was just a new zone but there was lots to do and some interesting areas. The boss was actually a bit difficult, I got wiped out twice and the third time I almost got wiped, it would have beena lot easier if I prepared for it by having cold resistance stuff with me. The dragon was pretty easy, but I made sure I had cold resistance stuff equipped ths time

I still have Descent and Trespasser DLC. I read Descent is short, not sure about Trespasser. Hoping to finish them in the next week or two.

Do you know if any of these DLC's actually connect to the main overall story?

Do you know if any of these DLC's actually connect to the main overall story?

Jaws of Hakkon had some interesting stuff about the Seekers and other stuff but not too much to the main story. Idk about Descent but I know that Trespasser is supposed to be the "true" ending in that it extends the main plot

Finished The Descent. It was alright. Pretty much is just one big dungeon. Didn't do the sidequests as they require you to go back to the camp and fill requisitions but I just kept chugging along through the Deep Roads. Much shorter than Jaws of Hakkon because it's not an open-world zone.

Starting Trespasser. It's a point of no return which made me hesitant to start it but at this point I think I'm ready to be finished with this playthrough. Hoping to finish it in a week or so.

I still haven't finished my first playthrough... uuuggghhhh

I just don't want to start another one. lol

I wish it was like ME in terms of NG+.

I've actually been thinking of starting from Dragon Age origins and playing the games from 1-3.

Started up inquisition again. I originally beat it on PS4 but got it for my new gaming PC this time and it's crazy how much better it looks. Almost like a completely different game. When I lock in on enemies in battle it looks amazing. Can't wait to get my reaver going again.

Back