Dragon Age: Inquisition, v3: Glitched achievements ftw

Man, I can't get into this game. I dun goofed and spent all my power points on the wrong mission (that I was too low a level to play through), and now I am grinding doing shitty side quests.

My fault, but I am not about to spend hours trying to get back on track.

As a long time DA fan that truly enjoyed Inquisition it somewhat pains me to say that Witcher shits all over this game. Thank god Bioware and EA got this out first because they sure as hell don't want to have to follow up W3.

I've been a console player through and through for about 20 years. Just hooked up my pc to my 55 inch 4k tv to play inquisition. I've never been more wrong. where you have been all my life pc gaming. oh lawd.

Man, I can't get into this game. I dun goofed and spent all my power points on the wrong mission (that I was too low a level to play through), and now I am grinding doing shitty side quests.

My fault, but I am not about to spend hours trying to get back on track.

Get out of the fucking Hinterlands.

I'm about 40 hours in and I feel like now I'm just scratching the surface. this game is massive.

Noticed that my quanari just looks and sounds like a black guy, not the same as DA2 or origins.

I'm curious as well. I was hoping it would go on sale soon as I don't really want to drop $15 on a dlc.

It's pretty good. Make sure you're at a high level, though. Those guys hit hard as fuck.

It's pretty good. Make sure you're at a high level, though. Those guys hit hard as fuck.

Is it worth $15 though? I'm not sure if it'll go on sale any time soon, but I can buy a really good game on the Steam sale for that price. I'm pretty stingy with my money.

Is it worth $15 though? I'm not sure if it'll go on sale any time soon, but I can buy a really good game on the Steam sale for that price. I'm pretty stingy with my money.

In my opinion, yes. However, if you are that stingy, read reviews before buying.

~60 hrs in Witcher 3 and I've gotta say I had a lot more fun, thoroughly, in my multiple DAI playthroughs.

~60 hrs in Witcher 3 and I've gotta say I had a lot more fun, thoroughly, in my multiple DAI playthroughs.

I haven't played the witcher 3 but I don't see how it could ever be better then DAI. It doesn't look much different than the Witcher 2 and party combat like in DAI is just a lot more fun to me then just controlling one guy.

I haven't played the witcher 3 but I don't see how it could ever be better then DAI. It doesn't look much different than the Witcher 2 and party combat like in DAI is just a lot more fun to me then just controlling one guy.

You couldn't be farther from the truth. Game play is a preference and I enjoyed DA:I slightly more than W3, but everything else is a landslide domination by W3.

Characters, Plot, World, Sound, Choice, Graphics, Replayability, Missions, etc... all much better in W3.

I'll also add that W3 is worlds better than W2 in all the same areas.

I like DA:I a lot, but Witcher 3 is the new standard for open-world rpgs, and arguably open world games in general.

You couldn't be farther from the truth. Game play is a preference and I enjoyed DA:I slightly more than W3, but everything else is a landslide domination by W3.

Characters, Plot, World, Sound, Choice, Graphics, Replayability, Missions, etc... all much better in W3.

I'll also add that W3 is worlds better than W2 in all the same areas.

I like DA:I a lot, but Witcher 3 is the new standard for open-world rpgs, and arguably open world games in general.

Anythings possible I just doubt I'm going to see it that way. The Witchers story was good but I've always just loved the lore of DAI the whole world is a lot more interesting to me then anything I've seen in the Witcher. I'll find out eventually I'm just not in any rush to get the witcher 3 as I just beat 2 a few months ago.
I'

Anythings possible I just doubt I'm going to see it that way. The Witchers story was good but I've always just loved the lore of DAI the whole world is a lot more interesting to me then anything I've seen in the Witcher. I'll find out eventually I'm just not in any rush to get the witcher 3 as I just beat 2 a few months ago.
I'

DA is big scary bullshit from the sky with warhammer darkgrim blabla elder scrolls demon invasion wow tolkien. Lore in DA is a load of even worse than Salvatore or Feist bollocks.

W3 is Renaissance Central Europe with minor magic and nasty fairy things. I got seriously angry when a typical "Haha I am old and human looking and smart"
vampire turned up. At least he was a psychokiller religious coroner instead of living in a castle on an a cliff in perpetual gloom.

DA is a fucking awesome great great game. But it just got raped by W3. Buy both and enjoy.
Play DA first.

Combat is better in DAI. W3 is a lot more action orientated which I hate but if you play on normal you are fine.

And it's still a whole lot better game. Despite DAI being GOTY previously.

I'

A lot of it is preference but in the areas that both games overlap in I feel that, objectively, W3 just is on a different tier.

I feel like DA:I put a coat of paint on DA: Origins whereas W3 took the genre to a new level.

I'

Let's just say I gave up on W2 half way through.

The difference is like between DA2(fuck them) and DAI.

Back