DraftKings Leagues

Lol dam u must be balling on draftkings if u dont notice how u just had 10$ disapeear lol
I'm in it every week, I just forgot what the stakes were. I'm in both now, so hopefully this will finally be my lucky week.

Still need 11 more people in the 10$ lineup lets get it filled

Weird it never sent me the notification like it normally does. I just joined though.

6 more people need to sign up this will probably be my last day to give updates so please join

Weird it never sent me the notification like it normally does. I just joined though.
Someone else mentioned that as well.

Maybe DraftKings only sends league-wide notifications when the league manager/leader (me) makes a DraftKings event. Either way, I'm back now, so we're good to go.
6 more people need to sign up this will probably be my last day to give updates so please join
4 more people needed for the $5 and $10 events.

11/15 for both events at the moment.

Friday bump.

2 spots available in the 15-man $10 event.

3 spots available in the 15-man $5 event.

u9alwYL.jpg

The Dillashaw vs. Garbrandt event consists of the following people:

@mposhtkouhi
@Joedaman55
BadMugz (who is this?)
rambosabeast (who is this?)
@PuertoRican
@jerryisgood
@orangecuse
CharJawz13 (who is this?)
@jester2trife
maria3232 (who is this?)
@Sadistics
@mkess101
@Stunna77
golfr8301 (who is this?)

6vfh7pi.jpg

Congratulations to @Joedaman55 for taking down 1st place in the UFC 227 event! This was a crazy event that saw 4 fighters score between 125.5 to 142 points, and Demetrious Johnson was NOT one of those people. This week's first place loser is... ME! It was my first DraftKings event since I returned from my vacation, so I can't complain.

The front page is now updated.

I did 9 lineups. 2 of them would have taken 1st in this one (best score was 534). Wasn't a good DK night for me. Cashed 3 of 9 GPP lineups but for a measly total of $55. Had $105 total in play, so lost $50.

I did 9 lineups. 2 of them would have taken 1st in this one (best score was 534). Wasn't a good DK night for me. Cashed 3 of 9 GPP lineups but for a measly total of $55. Had $105 total in play, so lost $50.

Lol, nice, finally got one. I bet Cejudo last minute and was able to make around $400 this event. Looking forward to the next event.

I’m in a four person tiebreaker for a mma qualifier ticket next week. Not sure how to even go about it. I could play super safe and hope I won or be aggressive and go boom or bust. Ticket work 1500 minimum

I'm in. Really confident in my lineup this time. Same thing I thought the last twenty times, lol.

I'll join Friday if there's a spot left. DK is blocked in the Bahamas apparently. No clue why.

Back