DraftKings Leagues

6h7adKs.jpg

WOW... What a crazy fuckin night that was, eh? Tatiana Suarez broke the DraftKings record with 173 points, and she only fought for 3 rounds... The highest score was 723.50, which lets you know how crazy this card was in terms of finishes. While there was only one entertaining fight on the card, there were a ton of amazing performances, hence the high total of 723.50 points.

Some congratulations are in order:

@Rebel_LioN for taking down 1st place in the Sherdog event
@mposhtkouhi for being this week's first place loser
@ahitspat for taking down 1st place in the big $10 event for $25,000 (he shared the prize with 1 other person; he has taken 1st place in a few big tournaments before)
@jjwvic for taking down 1st place in the $20 3-max event for $1,000 (he didn't tie with anyone else)

The front page is now updated.

You forgot to mention

I’m now the winning-est player on Sherdog Draft King league.

Most money earned, points scored, and least amount of games needed to do so.

A title I was chasing @Sadistics for, and now I’m here to defend my belt

VEFssM9.jpg

Congratulations to @PuertoRican for taking down 1st place in the first-ever UFC card in Russia (a card filled with overrated Russians). This week's first place loser is @Rebel_LioN, the current overall money leader in the Sherdog MMA Betting Forum.

Nice, grats. You and Rebel have been on fire lately.

I can’t believe Yandiev did so bad.

Nice, grats. You and Rebel have been on fire lately.

I can’t believe Yandiev did so bad.
Yeah, I thought all of my teams with Yandiev were dead after that shitty performance.

I felt strongly that the fight was fixed so he would win, but he looked so bad.

I bet Yandiev will post on social media that he was injured going into the fight, just so he has an excuse for fighting like shit.

V5mjmz1.jpg

Congrats to @mposhtkouhi for getting his first big win in the Sherdog MMA Betting Forum league! This week's first place loser is a familiar name around these parts, Mr. @Sadistics. As for UFC FN 137, it ended up being a decent card that was headlined by two warriors who left everything they had in the octagon.

TOP 3 draftkings sherdog players
1. Bakersfield6969- Myself with an avg score of 402.96
2. JohnnyBones- 401.12
3. J1989W- 398.42

Top 3 worse
1. Stewie8297- 12 entries 0 1st 0 2nd places WTF lol- avg score- 352.79
2. Edomite- 11 entries 0 1st 0 2nd places LOL- avg score 349.23
3. JimGunn-21 entries 0 wins and only 1 2nd place- avg score- 368.88

Back