Dos Santos’ representatives issued a statement to MMAjunkie...

Wow, what a bunch of vultures.

All we know is that there was some anomaly on a test.
Unless he took something knowingly, the only OBVIOUS response is what they said.
They are waiting for more details, so they can begin to investigate how this test failed.

You dumbasses should (at least) hold your fucking envious hate until you know what happened.
You new on Sherdog?

But I agree. The basement dwelling cretins and blowhards around here are nauseating.

Sounds like they will get to the bottom of this.

Why does him using peds bother you?

It doesn't bother me, but i think he should be punished for cheating. And i think this doesn't particularly go well with an already sliding career.

uvs3_02_palhares_vs_branch_010-711x1024.jpg
yeah, you're really special...

You new on Sherdog?

But I agree. The basement dwelling cretins and blowhards around here are nauseating.
Unless he took something knowingly,

Ah, the good old benefit of doubt. A way to make naivety appear rational and claim for moral high ground.

Because, of course, he could have unknowingly taken a banned substance.

Possibility comes cheap.

Ah, the good old benefit of doubt. A way to make naivety appear rational and claim for moral high ground.

Possibility comes cheap.
I don't recall saying anything either way.

But keep blowing, little piggy.

<22>

It was before USADA but Tim Sylvia confessed that he took PED to look better.
Sounds like big Timmy was on deca (nandrolone)
That remains in your system the longest I believe...and great for your joints when stacked with stuff like Winstrol (which is harsh on joints and connective tissue)

I don't recall saying anything either way.

But keep blowing, little piggy.

<22>

You are implying than passing judgment at this point is reprehensible. I am saying thinking that is naive.

Possibility comes cheap.

I believe he was kidnapped and forcibly injected by shape changing reptiloid aliens. It's the only explanation that makes sense.

I believe he was kidnapped and forcibly injected by shape changing reptiloid aliens. It's the only explanation that makes sense.

That he was prescribed a diuretic which works as a masking agent as well because he has liver or kidney problems!

Oh what a shocker, he claims innocence. Like absolutely everyone who ever gets caught doing something they shouldn't. Has anyone ever admitted to knowingly using PEDs once caught by USADA?

Fuck him.
Machida admitted it to USADA without being caught and they threw the book at him. USADA gives fighters no incentive to be straightforward and every incentive to lie, even preposterously.

Machida admitted it to USADA without being caught and they threw the book at him. USADA gives fighters no incentive to be straightforward and every incentive to lie, even preposterously.
technically they only gave him 3/4 of what they could have, but having a 2 year sentence for 7-keto, and arguably having it on the list at all, or classed as an anabolic rather than a stimulant (not banned out of competition), is just stupid.

Machida should/could have known better than to take it though, but 18 months is still idiotic.

I wonder if junior will get hate for years to come the way cyborg does.

Jesus is this true. I was watching the Ariel interview the other day with Jones and he said he got from a "friend" who got it at a gas station or something. Most not believable back story I've ever heard.
100% true. He claimed his friend got it for him. He submitted a receipt for the order. The date could not be right because their own testimony placed the friend out of state on that date. So then they demanded the real receipt, when given, the order had the actual banned substance on it, and Jones just said it wasn't for him and they basically said ok we believe you even though you had lied about everything.

You new on Sherdog?

not really, but Junior has always been well liked on Sherdog, so I was surprised how fast they jump on him without knowing yet if he is guilty or not.

Possibility comes cheap.
Ah, the dumbass hater who thinks he is superior just because he can bash someone from the anonymity of the Internet...

Because, of course, he could be guilty. But the fact is: at this point, only he knows.

but you? You need no proof, you are beyond it.
You are ready to hate.

Back