Dos Santos’ representatives issued a statement to MMAjunkie...

I hope you are aware that more Americans got caught using PED's than Brazilians...
that's without taking into account how much more advanced America is on PED's than Brazil....

More Americans in the UFC, Brazilians might be over represented in the roid category.

I feel like Shogun is the only Brazilian who doesn't juice.

Pride Shogun was either stupid or juicing. Best friends with the human roid experiment known as Wandy. Pride contracts STATED that they will NOT test.

Pride Shogun was either stupid or juicing. Best friends with the human roid experiment known as Wandy. Pride contracts STATED that they will NOT test.

Yeah, I know. The eye test obviously isn't accurate but Shogun has never seemed like someone on the juice to me. Wouldn't be shocked though, more specifically to aid in the recovery of all his knee injuries.

I want to really believe JDS since I had quite a lot of respect for the guy but you might as well prepare for the worst now.

More Americans in the UFC, Brazilians might be over represented in the roid category.
Nope. Only the hate they get is disproportional with the hate an American get.

But don't let facts get in the way of your xenophobia

Oh what a shocker, he claims innocence. Like absolutely everyone who ever gets caught doing something they shouldn't. Has anyone ever admitted to knowingly using PEDs once caught by USADA?

Fuck him.
Tim Sylvia did ^_^
But that was before the fun police.

What if a UFC heavyweight fighter went to his niece's birthday party?

What if when cake was being passed around he refused, on the basis that he was in training?

What if his niece got upset and told him that it was her birthday wish for Uncle Junior to have some cake? Would it be wrong for him to eat it?

And what if that cake was primarily made of HGH and diuretics, would it be wrong then?

Junior Dos Santos is only guilty of being a good uncle.
awesome. some Sherdoggers are the shit.

His vitamins got mixed up with his grandma's medicine apparently. It's a relatively weak as fuck diuretic.

awesome. some Sherdoggers are the shit.
I am merely standing on the shoulders of greater men. But I do appreciate the praise.

There was an episode of the Simpson's about 25 years ago where Bart goes to work at a MOB bar, cause he makes the best Cosmopolitans or Something.

Anyway, I'm butchering a line from that episode.

Ah, the dumbass hater who thinks he is superior just because he can bash someone from the anonymity of the Internet...

Because, of course, he could be guilty. But the fact is: at this point, only he knows.

but you? You need no proof, you are beyond it.
You are ready to hate.

Im attracted to you. Like penis drawn. You're such a mature, upright fellow, modest in your suspension of judgment against others from afar.

Oh what a shocker, he claims innocence. Like absolutely everyone who ever gets caught doing something they shouldn't. Has anyone ever admitted to knowingly using PEDs once caught by USADA?

Fuck him.
Jesus. Don't give him the benefit of the doubt or anything. Have you seen the list of banned substances under USDA? It's longer than the bible. About 10% of what's banned is legitimate HGH or synthetic steroid/test drugs, the rest are innocuous things you can by in a supplement shop or get prescribed from a doctor for a rash or some other trivial ailment.

You realise it was a diuretic that he was popped for? Yes, it can be used as a masking agent, but diuretics also have a zillion other medical treatment purposes. There's probably only ever been a handful of fighters to come out and say "Yep, I was on PEDs", but a lot of them (like Machida and Yoel) are now branded as cheaters forever just because they overlooked one small ingredient in a supplement.

Im attracted to you. Like penis drawn. You're such a mature, upright fellow, modest in your suspension of judgment against others from afar.

If you are that attracted to me, then do me a favor.
Try not to hate. See if you can do it.
Not for me, but for yourself.

I will like you a lot more if you are able to stop this hate.

If you are that attracted to me, then do me a favor.
Try not to hate. See if you can do it.
Not for me, but for yourself.

I will like you a lot more if you are able to stop this hate.

I don't hate JDS.

Kangaroo meat? Advair? Tainted supplements? Boner pills? Foot cream?

I wonder if junior will get hate for years to come the way cyborg does.

He won't, because he never beat up Gina Carano.
1239704331_gina-carano.gif

Back