Dos Anjos: I wanna thank Dana White for finally giving me an easy fight.

"I wanted to thank Dana at the presser but this Mcgregor guy wouldn't let me speak. I just want to thank Dana for finally giving me an easy fight. I always face tough guys"

Rafael Dos Anjos on the MMAhour.
haha love it, he understimates mcgregor and i love it, he will stand and bang with mcgregor, luv it so much XD

If it's a joke/trask talk, it's not very good. At all, tbh.

If it's serious, it's more a confirmation someone's in his head (to what extent, no idea, doesn't matter).

So...yeah. No :D

It must be a language barrier thing. A comeback doesn't literally mean you leave the arena, and the conversation, then come back to it weeks later.

I've been pretty good with picks lately. I bet my account that RDA would maul Pettis and he did. I called Aldo having nothing for McGregor and was right.

Obviously I could be wrong but I think RDA is too difficult a matchup for Conor right now.
Yes, RDA is a killer.
I give McG a big chance because his mindset is so solid.
I give Eagle a big chance because.....
I give Tony Ferguson a chance too because he's just a nasty bastard.....

Yes, RDA is a killer.
I give McG a big chance because his mindset is so solid.
I give Eagle a big chance because.....
I give Tony Ferguson a chance too because he's just a nasty bastard.....
Some good ass fights coming up!

kudnhmS.gif

McNugget fans.....triggered

would be sad if RDA gets put down within seconds that said im not wishing that happens while im not yearning to see Mcgregor lose i would at least like to see a competitive match

I want everyone here to pray that neither of these guys get injured and this fight goes on as scheduled.

Damn, RDA winning the trash battle against one of the best trashers in the game.

I think RDA is slowly going inside McManlet's head.

I want everyone here to pray that neither of these guys get injured and this fight goes on as scheduled.
Training camp should be done soon... That neither of these guys never pulled out of a fight just makes me more confident.

If this fight doesn't happen we as human beings have the worst kind of luck.

Whatever about what he said being brilliant and ingenious, etc, he's fibbing about a lot of Irish fans Tweeting him to beat Conor. Felt like a kind of tit for tat response to Conor's 'I'll beat him for my fans in Brazil' card.

Nothing beats red panty night from the go big press conference, RDA was called out back then.

RDA - come on, you don't really believe that do you?

Back