Dos Anjos: I wanna thank Dana White for finally giving me an easy fight.

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
"I wanted to thank Dana at the presser but this Mcgregor guy wouldn't let me speak. I just want to thank Dana for finally giving me an easy fight. I always face tough guys"

Rafael Dos Anjos on the MMAhour.

66078206.jpg

Let's hope he is right. Not a fan conor but I can't deny he has skill. I don't want to see RDA thrash him though.

Hoping McGregor bumps into Werdum in the corridors before the fight like it happened with Urijah.

Oh damn,that a nice little burn. Good for RDA.

RDA did call him "easy money" one time.

You're a few weeks late, RDA. I wonder how many other jokes that he "didn't have a chance to tell at the press conference" his writers will be whipping up over the next couple of weeks.

There are too many unknown variables for this to be a predictable fight. The constant, though, is Conor's vision and foresight. I was on board against Aldo because I put my faith in his significant size advantage, but for this fight i'm just going to sit back and enjoy it. I do bank on it not going 5 rounds, though.

Lol inb4 the Legion of salty Conor fans discredit this burn. Way better than what Conor said at this point.

Now why in the blue hell would he go and say something like that.....Conor is a natural lightweight, a great puncher and has a rock chin..

Sometimes I wonder.His last fight was an easy fight vs. someone he had already dominated.

Lol inb4 the Legion of salty Conor fans discredit this burn. Way better than what Conor said at this point.
lol nope, you were late.

ONLY CONOR CAN TALK TRASH, AND BE MUCH MORE TASTELESS AS WELL!

lol

Aldo told fans to bet on him because it would be easy mone, we all know how that turned out.

Now why in the blue hell would he go and say something like that.....Conor is a natural lightweight, a great puncher and has a rock chin..

Sometimes I wonder.His last fight was an easy fight vs. someone he had already dominated.
Just makes it more impressive. He dominated Cowboy twice.

First time via decision. Second time TKO. Just shows you RDA is constantly improving.

Back