Don't let your mom take you to see Hillary Clinton

Do you even believe in Hillary? She probably made it up and if a mother actually said that was just to make Hillary feel better, simple small talk yet she takes at face value. That type of resentment is what you expect from children or Trump. Obama and not even Bush would have the audacity to write it, the level of entitlement that you cannot even get from a minority, yet she is a white, rich woman, ex-first lady and secretary of former president.

She had the money and power 100% behind her and still finds fault in others?

Hillary is the embodiment of white privilege.

White women are the worst class of human. Protected, entitled, judgemental and underacheiving like no one's business.

LOL at folks in this thread that are objecting to Hillary being discussed as the unmitigated douchebag that she exposes herself to be.

Hillary is the embodiment of white privilege.

White women are the worst class of human. Protected, entitled, judgemental and underacheiving like no one's business.

At first I was like
<mma4>

But then on the second part I was like

<bball1>

"These people were looking for absolution..."

Reeks of messiah complex to me.

Ya think? LOL.

"...which she did, head bowed in contrition"

What a loon.

Last edited:
Protected, entitled, judgemental and underacheiving like no one's business.
addison-round-mirror-o.jpg

Is Hillary still alive? I thought she had died of old age. Must have been in a dream...

The Hilary Clinton threads are a bit obsessive.
In general I agree. Still, she has just put herself back in the limelight and released her book. There's probably more reason now than any time over the past few months to open threads about her.

I liked the OP, but I think we've hit our quota for Hillary threads this week.

I liked the OP, but I think we've hit our quota for Hillary threads this week.
But Hillary hasn't hit her "Someone else is to blame for my failures" quota.

As luck would have it, cameras were on the scene to capture the adult daughter's spurned plea for absolution...

hillary_wacko.gif
One of the real eye openers for me this paat year was how the MSM covered up that clip for as long as they could. I ended up seeing it on some unpopular Twitter account.

Can you imagine if the sake thing happened to Trump?

It's weird that the MAGtards want her to go away, yet constantly talk about her. prostitute, meet constable's lash.....
Incorrect. Trump suporters want her to keep it up or even escalate. In addition to being highly entertaining, it can only hurt the Democrats.

They didn't want her in 2008, they didn't want her in 2016.... maybe 2020 will be her lucky year lol

You cut the legs out from underneath Bernie, rigged it in your favour, and still he spent tireless hours campaigning and supporting you. And you lose the goofiest presidential candidate in history and you throw Bernie under the bus again. Shows her character.

Clinton was, is and always will be a world class POS.

Back