Don't let your mom take you to see Hillary Clinton

DannyNL

The King is BACK, baby!
Banned
Reaction score
...she might smash you in print.

8g73crwjtnlz.jpg

What a bitter, unlikeable woman. She's doing the big media tour now where she'll blame sexism for her loss, claim that people hate her because she's a smart successful woman.

Just when I'm looking at Trump blundering around, saying stupid shit, and I'm wondering how the fuck he managed to get voted in, Hillary comes back to remind me.

You cut the legs out from underneath Bernie, rigged it in your favour, and still he spent tireless hours campaigning and supporting you. And you lose the goofiest presidential candidate in history and you throw Bernie under the bus again. Shows her character.

The Hilary Clinton threads are a bit obsessive.

Does this old hag actually think she's helping herself? Even people that are dumb enough to not see her as the shitty person she is are going to wise up after this book. There's no way they buy her next one.

The Hilary Clinton threads are a bit obsessive.

What about her press tour? Should people not watch all her upcoming outings?

Please let us know which topics you're comfortable discussing. This way when the rest of the world disregards your opinion and still continues the conversation your eyes will be opened to where the issue lies.

The vibe I get from her is that she feels that she was entitled to the vote of every American, or at the very least the vote of every single person who voted for Obama. And now it's everyone's fault but hers that she lost.

I think it's a bad thing that Trump won, but the silver lining is that this bitch will go down in history as the person who lost to the worst candidate EVER.

The vibe I get from her is that she feels that she was entitled to the vote of every American, or at the very least the vote of every single person who voted for Obama. And now it's everyone's fault but hers that she lost.

I think it's a bad thing that Trump won, but the silver lining is that this bitch will go down in history as the person who lost to the worst candidate EVER.

Perfecto cabrito

It will be at the dollar tree by Christmas, like her other books.

I agree, it's not like she's a well known public figure or something. :D

What about her press tour? Should people not watch all her upcoming outings?

She didn't say anything remotely insightful or controversial here at all. She basically repeated one of the most common lessons of politics. People who are upset with an election result should take responsibility for not voting.

But their awesome.

They're mostly not based on much of anything.

Somehow I don't believe her. Extra sad to make something up that makes you look bad.

Only good thing about her right now for democrats is in 2020 she'll have gotten all her bullshit out of the way and will be but a forgotten memory.

Back