Don't compare Conor Mcgregor to BJ Penn until Conor wins a Welterweight championship.

Conor isn't half the fighter BJ was, your post is embarrassing.

Frankie was a fantastic fighter, which is why Conor avoided him at all costs. He was just too fast for BJ. His speed and wrestling would have overwhelmed Conor.

Conor whined that a lightweight was three times his size. What do you think GSP, Fitch, Rory and Hughes and Rory would have done to him? They would have left a Conor-shaped stain on the Octagon floor.

I hated that BJ fought those monsters, but he was the opposite of Conor. BJ was a ridiculously talented, versatile, well-rounded fighter who didn't give a fuck about the money and wanted to fight the most dangerous fighters possible. He fought Lyoto Machida. What do you think Machida would do to Conor?

Nothing Conor has done is remotely close to BJ beating Hughes, nothing. No, not Aldo. Not close.

Conor avoiding Frankie lol?? Not only is that complete and total bullshit. He actually offered to fight him not even that long ago.

In my view BJ Penn and anyone who has had the balls to fight 2 or more weight classes is a true legend of Combat sport compared to Khabib. No matter how much they get paid as Khabib win the lottery against a faded McGregor and will retire in his prime instead of moving up or defending for 10 years like anyone else

Then call himself Floyd of MMA
Which is a lie as Floyd stormed multiple weight classes and didn't cherry pick a single one he knew was his most advantageous where he done extreme weight cuts that are unsustainable to pack more muscle than the guys in that division

Khabib fights for a padded legacy (and money) while he ducks Woodley

He's the biggest liar in MMA

Last edited:
No one in their right mind would try to compare Conor with GOAT BJ.

bj-penn-licking-blood-GIF-crazy.gif

Conor has not been tippy toeing around the cage so any comparison against BJ is baseless.

Any BJ Penn loss was always followed by

"He was not motivated"

BJ would win 1 or 2 and then he would be a killer again..

Another loss

"Not motivated"..

Jose Aldo > Eddie Alvarez > Matt Hughes

3 weeks in and a hairs breadth away from being banned

That's it??? Dudes he fought looked like they didn't know what they were during. Matt Hughes never had any Jujitsu. He fought a bunch of cans in his "prime".

What is most impressive was BJ's Jujitsu. He was ahead of the competition on that aspect of the fight game at that time. He fought 2 Brazilians and won by decision, should've fought more if he really wanted to test his Jujitsu.

Dear fanboys, tell me what goes on in BJ Penn's head to think he could beat Frankie Edgar in his 3rd fight with him. That shit was cringe as fuck.

I have heard a bunch of, BJ Penn please, just stop.
https://media.giphy.com/media/l4Ki2obCyAQS5WhFe/giphy.gif

Back