Don't Buy McGregor vs Mayweather PPV!!!!!

Let's make this event a big fail so Conor is forced to defend his real belt.

Go green and recycle, dont buy new, watch the fight the next day.
I won't buy it.

But Conor is still awesome, and if he ever fights in a cage again like he should I will watch that live.

I don't plan on buying it, not interested.

I will not buy it, I will not buy it, I will not buy it, I will not buy it , I will not buy it..........

You think it will pass 4.6 mil buys?
Not sure but should be a more entertaining fight.

I mean, hard to say, right?
But I really can't imagine less than 90% or MMA fans and 90% of boxing fans not watching the fight. *shrug*

I have never payed to watch a UFC even that I haven't attended live.

Been watching since 2008~ or so.

No intention of paying for any future ones or attending any future events.

UFC has gone downhill over the years, for perspective I started watching WWE mid-way through last year (yeah, hurr hurr whatever, it's entertainment) and I have attended their live show in Sydney, Australia. I will more than gladly pay to attend more of their events, including traveling to see Wrestlemania in USA.

Too late. Wolf tickets have already been sold in people's heads.

Or I can watch the biggest combat sports event of all time.

+1

Ill one up your proposal and buy 8 of these in protest

upload_2017-5-19_9-59-56.jpeg

why is not gonna happen?
Floyd has sent TWO contracts to the UFC to fight Conor, the UFC has rejected both of them without even consulting Conor, now the UFC sent their own contract to Floyds promotion company. The UFC wants to co-promote and Floyd is a notorious shrewed businessman and won't have it, the UFC has done this before when Randy wanted to fight Fedor neither company budged either. The only way this fight happens is if Conor is released from the UFC which I doubt will happen. Yesterdays press conference with Floyd showed me he's not taking the Conor fight seriously since he's already feuding with Liam Walsh and his brothers to set up a fight down the road.

Back