Don't Buy McGregor vs Mayweather PPV!!!!!

I hope people don't buy it and just stream it or pay no attention.
I'd imagine Floyd and Conors egos would be a little hurt but OK because of the money they make before ppv buys get taken into account.
Either the fight won't happen though or if it does there'll be a lot of dummies buying into the hype.

Damn, I'm sure the 1000 posters on Sherdog are gonna have a big effect on the potential millions of folks who will buy this. Let's show em guise!

Jesus fucking Christ smh
TS is trying to be the Martin Luther King of this generation, but instead of fighting for civil rights, he's fighting to reduce Mayweather's and McGregor's nine-figure paychecks by $80 each.

Let's make this event a big fail so Conor is forced to defend his real belt.

Go green and recycle, dont buy new, watch the fight the next day.

Like you've ever bought a PPV in your life :D Sherdog is not the target market for that fight in any case.

it wont happen
it would take more than 2 years to agree on something
and then finding a date, that will be suddenly stolen from dw by some other boxers
so expect another year to pass

Negative

Floyd will not allow himself to age any more than he has to

Can't beat father time

TS is trying to be the Martin Luther King of this generation, but instead of fighting for civil rights, he's fighting to reduce Mayweather's and McGregor's nine-figure paychecks by $80 each.

Lmfao

don´t worry about that BS, TS

fight is not happening

condor is now retired from fighting and dedicated 100% to media

i really miss him fighting, but he rightfully earned his freedom. good for him

Not gonna lie, I lol'd

Even if 100 sherbros stated they're not buying it, come the weekend of the fight alot of them would buy it in the end.

And as said above, the great unwashed will lap this up so a few from here not buying will not harm the numbers really.

I don't have to. My cable provider gives me free PPVs. I watched UFC 211 live through cable.

If every sherdogger knows, say, 5 casuals, and every sherdogger convinces them to not buy, AND makes them promise to each go tell 5 of their fellow casuals to not buy, and so forth - well, then we would have a negative buy rate in a few days, and Conor and Mayweather would have to pay to get to fight.

It's simple math.

I couldn't even if I wanted too, thank god it's free over here.

LMAO.

Sherdoggers acting like they have any power or control in the world is cute.

If it happens, it'll break all records, IMHO.

As for paying....sure, I won't pay.
But that's because I live in Croatia :D
You think it will pass 4.6 mil buys?
Not sure but should be a more entertaining fight.

Let's make this event a big fail so Conor is forced to defend his real belt.

Go green and recycle, dont buy new, watch the fight the next day.
well done with the middle school thinking. uh no. will buy if interested.

dont think i could let myself not buy this ppv... IF it even comes together!! not getting my hopes up as of now so....

not to mention the price may break $100 mark!!!!

Between 3 and 4 million

I dont think it surpasses manny vs floyd
Yeah seems about right. Conor is a big name but both Manny and Floyd were big names and it was a very long anticipated fight. Manny couldn't do shit though so the fight sucked.

He's not the MLK, he's not even the Rosa Parks

Back