Donna Brazile turns

So it really is the Clinton Democratic Party. Anyone who supported that woman should be ashamed of themselves. We all knew what was going on a year ago yet people remained in denial for some nutty allegiance to the crook herself.

Donna Brazille may be a piece of shit, but she has my respect for having the balls to lay it all out--impending book release or not.

That's exactly what he thinks. He lets anyone with a capital D next to their name decide his thought processes.

@Fawlty and I disagree on more or less everything. But he is an independent thinker and he makes good arguments for his positions. Caricaturing him as a sheep may be satisfying, but it isn't accurate.

I don't get what your saying here. So anyone who signs up as a Democrat has to tow the party line and cant' try to change it whatsoever? What if Bernie had won as a democrat wouldn't that mean that being a democrat is changing and it's exactly what the democrats want? Shouldn't the democrats (as in the voters) get to decide who they want to win the primaries?

It sounds like what your saying here is that anyone who doesn't have what you consider policies in line with what current democrats want shouldn't be allowed to win the primaries. Regardless if it's what the people want or not.
I'm saying that parties will fight off challenges from indies who want to take the party away from its platform. I'm saying that's completely normal. It's not scandalous. Now, if it turns out that these allegations lead to conclusions of illegal or extremely unethical behavior, then my position would be that the party has a duty to correct it. But I'm not on board this ship just yet. We have Brazile, who supposedly had no credibility (remember all the outrage over her? where the fuck does all this credibility come from all of a sudden?), going all in on Hillary and the DNC, but I don't think we have anything too scandalous at this point.

Brazile handed over CNN's debate questions to Hillary's campaign ahead of time....and she is now complaining that the Hillary campaign received special treatment from the DNC?

1d7ebf.jpg

another fantastic breakdown (in my opinion) by Jimmy Dore.

And Sanders is obviously a good man who deserves respect for the way he has conducted himself politically, in a two-party system that he doesn't feel comfortable fully committing to. Have to wonder what a person's motivation is when he gets so angry about a disagreement like Sanders-Clinton. I guess one is some kind of Jesus and the other is a cunt, or something.

1453.gif

Very much yes. Like I said, if you have evidence showing that superdelegate leads influence voters, I'm interested in seeing it, as it would be a highly surprising result.

Do you remember when Debbie Wasserman Shultz "told" the national media to stop tallying the Super-Delegates(Who were unpledged at the time) and they kept on showing them anyways?

“The way the media is reporting this is incorrect,” Wasserman Schultz told Rachel Maddow of MSNBC on February 20th. “There are not pledged delegates — or ‘super-delegates’ — earned at any of these caucus contests.”

She went on to note that super-delegates are “free to decide [who to vote for] anytime up until July,” and can change their mind at any time — one reason they can’t be reported as being conclusively attached to any particular candidate. “So combining them [the voted-on or ‘earned’ delegates and the super-delegates] at each phase of this contest is not an accurate picture of how this works,” she said.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/9364170

Why would they insist on showing them if they don't influence voters? Do you not see how this would influence the average voter?
2016-03-02-1456909045-2765405-160302020826supertuesdaymarch1scorecardstateslistedoverlaytease-thumb.jpg

Reality = 587 to 397

"Well fuck this since Bernie doesn't stand a chance."

Last edited:
I'm saying that parties will fight off challenges from indies who want to take the party away from its platform. I'm saying that's completely normal. It's not scandalous. Now, if it turns out that these allegations lead to conclusions of illegal or extremely unethical behavior, then my position would be that the party has a duty to correct it. But I'm not on board this ship just yet. We have Brazile, who supposedly had no credibility (remember all the outrage over her? where the fuck does all this credibility come from all of a sudden?), going all in on Hillary and the DNC, but I don't think we have anything too scandalous at this point.

I believe Method to be correct in his thinking tho. If voters of the party get to choose their candidate then the party needs to either not let that person run as a democrat or let it play out. The reasoning as I mentioned is obvious not to split the vote but terrible none the less.

and now killary receives the democratic woman of the year award
lol

Do you remember when Debbie Wasserman Shultz "told" the national media to stop tallying the Super-Delegates(Who were unpledged at the time) and they kept on showing them anyways?

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/9364170

Why would they insist on showing them if they don't influence voters? Do you not see how this would influence the average voter?
2016-03-02-1456909045-2765405-160302020826supertuesdaymarch1scorecardstateslistedoverlaytease-thumb.jpg

Reality = 587 to 397

"Well fuck this since Bernie doesn't stand a chance."

You and I can obviously see why including the super delegates would help hillary, but the question becomes why would debbie say something about it? to give the illusion of being impartial? I dont understand myself

another fantastic breakdown (in my opinion) by Jimmy Dore.

Jimmy Dore is killing it. I have a lot of respect for someone with intellectual honesty, regardless of their position. He has that in spades.

This scandal is massive. The DNC is fucked.
The Hillary brand is finally destroyed, curbstomped to hell.
"Crooked Hillary" is now confirmed. Concrete. Permanently.

How bad is it? Here's Cenk declaring the death of the DNC.
"No election has ever been so rigged in US history" -Cenk

Young Turks take:

Nothing left for Killary now but potentially charges and prison.
The left is turning on her now and it's going to be epic to witness the feeding frenzy.
This is only the beginning and it will be glorious to watch it unfold.

Here's some related bit of fuckery to note.
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/3...-dont-mention-brazile-clinton-dnc-revelations
Gee, I wonder why?

These are not journalists, they are complicit shills and sycophants. Americans should tune out until they are all fired.

This feels as good as the night of the election last year.

Glorius!

The DNC is just popping that abscess and letting the pus run its course.

Jimmy Dore is killing it. I have a lot of respect for someone with intellectual honesty, regardless of their position. He has that in spades.

This scandal is massive. The DNC is fucked.
The Hillary brand is finally destroyed, curbstomped to hell.
"Crooked Hillary" is now confirmed. Concrete. Permanently.

How bad is it? Here's Cenk declaring the death of the DNC.
"No election has ever been so rigged in US history" -Cenk

Young Turks take:

Nothing left for Killary now but potentially charges and prison.
The left is turning on her now and it's going to be epic to witness the feeding frenzy.
This is only the beginning and it will be glorious to watch it unfold.

Here's some related bit of fuckery to note.
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/3...-dont-mention-brazile-clinton-dnc-revelations
Gee, I wonder why?

These are not journalists, they are complicit shills and sycophants. Americans should tune out until they are all fired.

This feels as good as the night of the election last year.

Glorius!

It looks to me as though the major media outlines had a similar agreement with the Hillary Campaign as the DNC had. Basically, we will give you money and inside scoops and in exchange you report what we want you to report.

What I don't understand is why they're still covering for her. There's no more money coming in. Clinton is a sinking ship. Brazile jumped ship. Is it just pure loyalty at this point?

It looks to me as though the major media outlines had a similar agreement with the Hillary Campaign as the DNC had. Basically, we will give you money and inside scoops and in exchange you report what we want you to report.

What I don't understand is why they're still covering for her. There's no more money coming in. Clinton is a sinking ship. Brazile jumped ship. Is it just pure loyalty at this point?

Hmm. Smells like a troll farm...

Fake news will be confirmed if msm jumped ship at this point.

Back