Donna Brazile turns

what i want to know is say Bernie did get the nod, would the Russian troll farm have put up 'bernie went to the Soviet Union on his honeymoon' type SM posts?

This is demonstrably false. It's an easy one too, as there is literally 0 evidence that Seth Rich stole and leaked those docs. Literally.

1. Wikileaks has said the leak was not from a state actor. Wikileaks has no record of lying.

2. Former British Ambassador, Craig Murray, claimed DNC leak came from the inside. Murray himself claimed to have help transport the leaked documents from a wooded area in D.C.

3. Report indicates that timestamps on files show DNC leak was from a USB stick, not an upload.

4. Seth Rich was an IT worker for the Hillary Campaign controlled DNC, and a rabid Bernie Supporter. He was also anti-Hillary.

5. Rich family spokesperson, Brad Bauman, was hired by the DNC aka Hillary Campagin.

6. June 14, 2016, the DNC server is compromised.

7. July 10, 2016, Seth Rich was murdered on his way home from a bar. It was declared a botched robbery. However, Seth's father stated his belongings were not taken. His murder has remained unsolved and unexplained.

8. July 22, 2016, wikileaks published the first DNC leaks.

9. May 15, 2017, Former Rich family investigator Rod Wheeler says Seth Rich was in contact with Wikileaks and his laptop in FBI possession can prove it. Rod Wheeler says the FBI was told to stand down on this case. Rod Wheeler also said the Rich family told him none other than Donna Brazile at the DNC got information that Wheeler had called the police and Brazile asked the Rich family why he was Wheeler snooping around. Two days later, Rod Wheeler receives a cease and desist letter from the Rich family (DNC representative) and backtracks and says his direct quotes were taken out of context.

10. Seth Rich's cousin tweeted speculation that Seth knew too much and was murdered.

11. July 2017, FBI investigates Awan brothers smashing Democrat hard drives.

12. Rod Wheeler tweets to follow the Awan case closely.

13. Debbie Wasserman Schultz kept Imran Awan on her payroll until he was arrested, long after he had been dismissed by house democrats.

I'm open to Seth Rich being murdered randomly for no apparent reason, but it looks to me like he was probably murdered by the DNC in an attempt to prevent the leak.

Last edited:
I disagree. 4 of the first 10 primaries were in the South. The other 6 weren't all Vermont.

Some of the early states favored Clinton and some favored Bernie, but on balance, it was more favorable territory for him than the overall electorate. Again, Clinton was a big favorite from the start, and there was really only one state with surprising results (Michigan). The race was never close.

This is preposterous. It's human nature to back winners.

"Hey Jack, there will be 50 votes coming up to determine a nominee, and one of them already has 25% of the votes she needs to win without any voting having occurred. "

"Sounds fair to me! Also, it doesn't influence me at all."

Silly.

It wouldn't affect my vote. Can't see why it would affect anyone's. News outlets were mixed on whether they even reported superdelegates, and everyone knows they can change (Bernie's strategy was dependent on flipping superdelegates and winning the nomination despite losing votes).

It isn't the case that it was simply polling, and the state of the campaign. Bernie was always treated as a joke candidate until he started threatening Hillary. Then, he got a little dap from the MSM. But, it was too late by then. He was never a joke though. His ideas resonated.

But don't you see that your own point contains the argument? Bernie was treated as a joke candidate until he looked like he wasn't a joke candidate. Yes! That's what I'm saying. Then the closeness of the race was overplayed for drama, which the media does always in a not-close, two-person race.

I have no illusions about the depths the modern Republican party will sink to, but manufacturing outrage against him would've been a much tougher task. He simply doesn't have the baggage. Only one of those 2 people used politics to make themselves fabulously wealthy.

I disagree that it takes any baggage. Look at the "baggage" Clinton had. Before the smears started, the Clinton Foundation was an extremely highly rated charity doing good work with minimal waste. One would think that that would be a positive thing. But by the time of the election, the GOP was able to turn it into "baggage." I think part of the attack on Bernie would be his lack of work history before politics. "Here's a guy who was on welfare before getting into politics and now he has three nice houses with fabulous toilets" or whatever. "Symbol of all that's wrong in politics today. Wants to spread *your* wealth, while living it up on the taxpayer's dime." Something dumb like that.

Also, sorry for my inability to split quotes up. I don't know how besides typing the

Edit: LOL, it made a partial quote. That shuld just read as "quote box".

Just copy and paste this: "QUOTE="HomerThompson, post: 135341663, member: 56201" with the brackets. Or whatever. The way you did it was fine, too.

1. Wikileaks has said the leak was not from a state actor. Wikileaks has no record of lying.

2. Former British Ambassador, Craig Murray, claimed DNC leak came from the inside. Murray himself claimed to have help transport the leaked documents from a wooded area in D.C.

3. Report indicates that timestamps on files show DNC leak was from a USB stick, not an upload.

4. Seth Rich was an IT worker for the Hillary Campaign controlled DNC, and a rabid Bernie Supporter. He was also anti-Hillary.

5. Rich family spokesperson, Brad Bauman, was hired by the DNC aka Hillary Campagin.

6. June 14, 2016, the DNC server is compromised.

7. July 10, 2016, Seth Rich was murdered on his way home from a bar. It was declared a botched robbery. However, Seth's father stated his belongings were not taken. His murder has remained unsolved and unexplained.

8. July 22, 2016, wikileaks published the first DNC leaks.

9. May 15, 2017, Former Rich family investigator Rod Wheeler says Seth Rich was in contact with Wikileaks and his laptop in FBI possession can prove it. Rod Wheeler says the FBI was told to stand down on this case. Two days later, Rod Wheeler receives a cease and desist letter from the Rich family (DNC representative) and backtracks and says his direct quotes were taken out of context.

10. Seth Rich's cousin tweeted speculation that Seth knew too much and was murdered.

11. July 2017, FBI investigates Awan brothers smashing Democrat hard drives.

12. Rod Wheeler tweets to follow the Awan case closely.

13. Debbie Wasserman Schultz kept Imran Awan on her payroll until he was arrested, long after he had been dismissed by house democrats.

I'm open to Seth Rich being murdered randomly for no apparent reason, but it looks to me like he was probably murdered by the DNC in an attempt to prevent the leak.
LOL @ this post existing between the actual substantive posts in the discussion @Jack V Savage and I are having. Talk about a dip in quality, and cogency.

Some of the early states favored Clinton and some favored Bernie, but on balance, it was more favorable territory for him than the overall electorate. Again, Clinton was a big favorite from the start, and there was really only one state with surprising results (Michigan). The race was never close.

It wouldn't affect my vote. Can't see why it would affect anyone's. News outlets were mixed on whether they even reported superdelegates, and everyone knows they can change (Bernie's strategy was dependent on flipping superdelegates and winning the nomination despite losing votes).

But don't you see that your own point contains the argument? Bernie was treated as a joke candidate until he looked like he wasn't a joke candidate. Yes! That's what I'm saying. Then the closeness of the race was overplayed for drama, which the media does always in a not-close, two-person race.

I disagree that it takes any baggage. Look at the "baggage" Clinton had. Before the smears started, the Clinton Foundation was an extremely highly rated charity doing good work with minimal waste. One would think that that would be a positive thing. But by the time of the election, the GOP was able to turn it into "baggage." I think part of the attack on Bernie would be his lack of work history before politics. "Here's a guy who was on welfare before getting into politics and now he has three nice houses with fabulous toilets" or whatever. "Symbol of all that's wrong in politics today. Wants to spread *your* wealth, while living it up on the taxpayer's dime." Something dumb like that.
I disagree with elements again, but I don't think either of us are moving the other here.

I look forward to seeing you in the thread on the GOP's tax cut proposal.

That is false. Clinton won pledged delegates 2205 to 1846 and won the popular vote by 12.1%.

Clinton won early states because the super delegates declared their allegiance before Bernie could gather steam. Anyway you slice it, the DNC was a bucket of fermented diarrhea.

Jack V Savage said:
On this baggage thing, and Bernie supporters.

Let's say the DNC had somehow gone well out of their way to avoid any appearance of impropriety, and done things in a way that could only put every Dem/Indie mind at ease. Silly hypothetical, but even in that case, what is the chance that Sanders supporters would have done anything but call Clinton all of the same names, and make all of the same false accusations as the Republican hacks? I can't imagine a universe where the majority of Bernie bros are anything but terrible losers (even today they won't admit that Bernie consistently outspent Hillary- which surprised the hell out of me when I learned about that).

They also refuse to admit that knowledgeable Clinton supporters preferred her policy positions and her experience and track record, though Sanders has a fine record and fine experience himself. And they take it as a given that Sanders would have somehow crushed Trump, without anything resembling a good argument to support it.

And Sanders is obviously a good man who deserves respect for the way he has conducted himself politically, in a two-party system that he doesn't feel comfortable fully committing to. Have to wonder what a person's motivation is when he gets so angry about a disagreement like Sanders-Clinton. I guess one is some kind of Jesus and the other is a cunt, or something.

Last edited:
Why would I vote for someone who was gifted the Democratic nomination? She never earned my vote and was never ever going to be capable of winning the presidency. As it turns out you can't stick up the middle finger to more than half of the Democratic voting base and expect them to bow down and kiss your ass.

Voting for Sanders when it mattered was a vote against Donald Trump. By the way the county I live in went 60% to Clinton so miss me with that bullshit. You all are the ones who have been doing the most harm to the Democratic Party by letting these inept fucks get away with this shit for so long when the evidence has been right under Your noses.
Totally absurd. Any vote that didn’t go to Hillary helped Trump win. Maybe it didn’t matter because Hillary won your area anyway, but to claim I helped Trump win when I voted for the one person with a shot to beat him is hilarious. This type of stuff is why people don’t take you seriously, even when you’re right your logic is bad.

What this drivel?

You said you would prefer a candidate that fights dirty as long as they are compromised. WELL GUESS WHAT that bitch was compromised and so was the entire party establishment. So yeah I didn't quote it because it basically just confirms everything that I already knew about you.

YOU wanted to say I was calling Warren a liar so I answered that because you basically pulled that out of left field.
That’s not what I said. I said as long as they didn’t compromise ethics. Forgot understanding view you can even summarize them.

The way the Clinton's were running the DNC for their personal benefit aside, am I the only one intrigued that the DNC was broke?
Shocking. The Democrats must have ran out of other people's money.

It was entertaining to read a couple posters squirm around the main point. 10/10 would read again

Have to wonder what a person's motivation is when he gets so angry about a disagreement like Sanders-Clinton. I guess one is some kind of Jesus and the other is a cunt, or something.

I remember during the campaign, I was like, "as president, they'd probably be about the same. They both have pluses and minuses." And the reaction from some was "why do you HATE Bernie so much?!! Waah! And you LOVE Clinton!!!" You just gotta laugh and chalk it up to campaign fever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back