Donald 'Cowboy' Cerrone calls out Conor McGregor again

Lol cerone is a stick figure. Conor would snap him.

He mad cause conor gonna make quick work of the guy who made quick work of him.

hahaha! c'mon! Cerrone is a stick figure!!!!!!!!! Compared to Conor?!?!??!

da fuq outta here wit dat shit!!!!

claim Conor will win all day if you want, but he defines stick.

lawks a mussy I done heard it all nah!!!!!!!

Cerrone should just focus on Cowboy for the time being. But I would like to see Cerrone fight Nick Diaz.

Cerrone just hates that there's a more universally loved white guy than him. Spent so much time calling shenanigans on McGreGOAT just to end up haped early in the 1st. Now he wants that big McPayday bc his time as anything beyond gatekeeper is long since gone.

I appreciate cerrone and how he fights, but he seems entitled, jealous, and ineffectual in the big picture

I'd love to see this fight but Cowboy messed it all up by getting scrapped by RDA

Doesn't Cerrone struggle against good strikers? He wouldn't last a round against Conor.

Talking shit is one of the largest parts of the game these days, most of it is inconsequential.
Conor constantly talks shit about fighters that he will likely never fight; these two will likely never fight.

Fight I would love to see but Cowboy always seems to fall flat in high stakes fights. I can see Cerrone lighting McGregor up from the outside, but I also see Conor catching him with precision & speed.

Talking shit is one of the largest parts of the game these days, most of it is inconsequential.
Conor constantly talks shit about fighters that he will likely never fight; these two will likely never fight.

I would not be so sure about that. Cerone stays active and always in shape. I can see Cerone filling in for one of Conor's injured opponents. You know the UFC will be more than happy to have Cerone fill in than to cancel the fight.

I would not be so sure about that. Cerone stays active and always in shape. I can see Cerone filling in for one of Conor's injured opponents. You know the UFC will be more than happy to have Cerone fill in than to cancel the fight.

Certainly potential.
I just have a feeling that their careers paths will not run parallel, but you're right Cerone would always be prepared to jump in.
So I guess we'll see.

Cerrone would forget some piece of required protective gear or something befor getting wrecked by Conor.
Dude seems to get the jitters before big fights for some reason.

Everyone gets the jitters before a fight, even professionals. Many fighters even feel sick right before they walk into the Cage. It`s normal.

Stand up, Conor would light him up in hands range. Outside, Cowboy would kick conors leg clean off.

On the ground, Cerrone sub.

if Conor keeps it in boxing range, he takes it. Any other range, Cowboy annihilates him.
nah cerrone doesn't sub him, conor was on top of better BJJ fighters

Lol. He couldn't handle Nate.

Cerrone doesnt have the skill level to land low kicks on Conor without getting tagged.

Back