Donald 'Cowboy' Cerrone calls out Conor McGregor again

Considering I would watch either fight anyone, I would watch them fight each other.

Hilarious to see everyone turning on Cerrone after one loss. Not that I care for either that much, but Cerrone wrecks MacGregor any day of the week. Again, all that karate shit falls apart real quick when leg kicks enter the mix, and Cerrones are some of the nastiest. Plus he's got top flight submissions? Cowboy may be a dumb quasi-racist prick, but he'd eat Connor's lunch.

Cowboy will be fighting in Bellator by 2017.
only if they double his salary. UFC loves him, he brings in fans and he fights like 6 times a year. they wouldnt cut him. unfortunately for cowboy, he always chokes the title fights. i'd still pay to watch him fight conor tho.

Hilarious to see everyone turning on Cerrone after one loss. Not that I care for either that much, but Cerrone wrecks MacGregor any day of the week. Again, all that karate shit falls apart real quick when leg kicks enter the mix, and Cerrones are some of the nastiest. Plus he's got top flight submissions? Cowboy may be a dumb quasi-racist prick, but he'd eat Connor's lunch.

It probably has something to do with his choking in big fights throughout his entire career (not just against RDA). You are utterly blind if you think Cowboy v Conor is favorable for Cowboy, in any way.

It'd be a highlight reel fight for Conor, he'd tool Cerrone.

only if they double his salary. UFC loves him, he brings in fans and he fights like 6 times a year. they wouldnt cut him. unfortunately for cowboy, he always chokes the title fights. i'd still pay to watch him fight conor tho.
Not sure you've been paying attention, read between the lines.

If Mcgregor beats RDA, the possibilities are apparently moving up to face the WW champion, defend his FW belt against either aldo or defend his new LW belt against khabib/ferguson, or alvarez, or even pettis, or REMATCH. If he loses, he can only defend his belt in FW next. There's no place for Cerrone in Mcgregor's schedule.

Yall are crazy not giving cowboy his due... He went on a tear and fought more than anybody .. Kicked ass and took names. Rda is a motherfucker. I got cowboy all day against Conor

Is your avatar Ronda? I always see this picture but I'm never sure it's really her or what. It's usually attached to horrible posting for some reason.

1416550780275_bleached-asshole.gif

Stand up, Conor would light him up in hands range. Outside, Cowboy would kick conors leg clean off.

On the ground, Cerrone sub.

if Conor keeps it in boxing range, he takes it. Any other range, Cowboy annihilates him.
Finally a realistic non biased assessment based in reality.

Yall are crazy not giving cowboy his due... He went on a tear and fought more than anybody .. Kicked ass and took names. Rda is a motherfucker. I got cowboy all day against Conor

Isn't his only top 5 win that robbery win over Benson, last year? If anything, the guy is incredibly overrated.

Cerrone would be a horrible matchup for Connor. Too big and those leg kicks are brutal.

Not interested. Cerrone has absolutely nothing for Conor.
Just because RDA destroyed Cerrone doesn't mean he'll be an easier fight than RDA noob. I think RDA is an easier fight for Conor than Cowboy

Yeah sure... And then he will give up after a punch or a kick.

Cerrone would be a horrible matchup for Connor. Too big and those leg kicks are brutal.

I truly don't understand how people are so confused about the sport they purport to watch.

Conor would probably win that before fight night. He would get in his head worse than Nate Diaz.

Cerrone would forget some piece of required protective gear or something befor getting wrecked by Conor.
Dude seems to get the jitters before big fights for some reason.

"I feel he's emotionally invested in the contest"

Cerrone would forget some piece of required protective gear or something befor getting wrecked by Conor.
Dude seems to get the jitters before big fights for some reason.
I like your av, great film!

Back