Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone Another Fighter On Short-List of Opponents For Mike Perry

If Cowboy wants the fight, then I say let him have it.

Perry- Felder would be one helluva an upgrade on already sick card.
If I'm Perry I don't want to see Irish dragon accepting.
Woooooo-eeeeeee

It's funny, I had the feeling he'd step up.

either Felder/Platinum or Cowboy/Platinum are banger fights. I selfishly would love to see cerrone and perry be in the octagon together but I don't think it's a good idea for donald. he suffered a pretty nasty cut in singapore...how could he possibly be cleared

They faught 3 times a night because they were broke as fuck.

I'm sorry you're under this illusion that MMA fighters are actually warriors that owe you their livelihood. That's not reality.

They are sportsmen who compete for prize money. It's their responsibility to themselves to make the most of their sacrifices. Nobody wants to have to put themselves in harm to earn a buck. And it's the responsibility of the promoters to protect and secure the longevity of the fighters that bring in the bucks.

Times have changed and the sport is smarter now. Roman times were long ago Bolanos.

Man up and stop being such a beta.

It's the promoter's job to provide us JUST BLEED fans with entertainment, and I'm only entertained when someone gets KTFO because I'm not some SJW cuck who cries about brain damage. I'm already brain damaged and I'm doing just fine.

Yes they had no health care and were getting paid peanuts and they still fought 3 times a night against opponents of all sizes because they were true warriors. Modern MMA is turning into a beta sport. 5 more years and you'll see fighters flopping in the cage like they do in soccer. This sport needs to man the fuck up.
It has already begun.

Wasnt oleynik the one who had a kick graze his ear, pretended to get hit and the fight ended right there?

<TrumpWrong1>

Your AV is a media shill shoveling a hot dog down his throat.

Trust me Sir, you are not fine. Without those meds you'd be in serious trouble.

You cry about CTE, cry about GOAT talk show host Colbert and cry about swallowing sausage. Is there anything you don't cry about?

It has already begun.

Wasnt oleynik the one who had a kick graze his ear, pretended to get hit and the fight ended right there?

Weidman faked injury against Mousasi that backfired
Dolloway faked an injury against Lombard and got a DQ win
GPS faked an injury to get out of the MW division

We're at the first stage of an epidemic. This sport will be unrecognizable in 10 years.

Lol at Cowboy.

The bloke is going to die in the cage.

Cowboy has balls for days...must want another ski nautique. I think Paul should get it though, he needs a fight, and Cowboy needs some non CTE time.

It was reported he had a 45 day medical suspension. So I don't see how Cerrone could take that fight.

Lol at Cowboy.

The bloke is going to die in the cage.

Then he would have died doing what he loved. We should all be this lucky.

OIsYlBN.gif

Felder needs the fight more.

I’d say Felder is the way better option.

It’s been storming heavily all day here and my road is completely flooded.

The neighbor hasn’t been home all day but his Pitbull is chained up outside without a dog house or anything. Poor thing has been yelping and whimpering for hours. I mean the rain fucking sucks but you should hear this thunder. Fucking Floridians

Really don’t want to have to call animal services, but
not sure what this has to do with anything but you need to help the damn dog.

Back