Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone Another Fighter On Short-List of Opponents For Mike Perry

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Felder and Cowboy seem to be the most likely candidates. Who do you prefer?

Aren't they homies, now that Perry trains at Jackson's?

Felder.

Cowboy just went thru a 5 round scuffle and will be burned out. He needs some recoup time.

Felder. Cowboy folds before intense pressure.

Please no... Cowboy. Would be an exciting fight. But don't need to take more damage... recover from last week and if be, fight again another day.

Felder. I agree with everyone else Cowboy needs a little more of a break

That would be disgusting if the UFC let cowboy take that fight.

Plus Felder got screwed out of 2 fights. He's gotta eat too.

Felder.

Cowboy just went thru a 5 round scuffle and will be burned out. He needs some recoup time.
I agree completely. Im glad this fight isnt being scrapped tho, they need it to fill the time and perry is entertaining.

reposting my own post from the other thread:

man... cerrone just fought across the planet.

how is he even being considered for this? is the comission this <{JustBleed}>??? Can this even be sanctioned?

Dont they have medical suspensions to deal with here?

That would be disgusting if the UFC let cowboy take that fight.

2018 PC domesticated MMA fan in a nutshell. Fighters used to fight 3 times a night against opponent of all sizes and nobody gave a fuck.

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

I’d say Felder is the way better option.

It’s been storming heavily all day here and my road is completely flooded.

The neighbor hasn’t been home all day but his Pitbull is chained up outside without a dog house or anything. Poor thing has been yelping and whimpering for hours. I mean the rain fucking sucks but you should hear this thunder. Fucking Floridians

Really don’t want to have to call animal services, but

2018 PC domesticated MMA fan in a nutshell. Fighters used to fight 3 times a night against opponent of all sizes and nobody gave a fuck.

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>
I remember one of those old Bodog outdoor fight events where a cornerman was smoking and handed the fighter his cig in between rounds. That’s a true fighter

I remember one of those old Bodog outdoor fight events where a cornerman was smoking and handed the fighter his cig in between rounds. That’s a true fighter

Igor Vovchanchyn fought 9 times in 1 month in 96. Modern pussified MMA fans would have a heart attack watching that shit.

Igor Vovchanchyn fought 9 times in 1 month in 96. Modern pussified MMA fans would have a heart attack watching that shit.
Exactly. And all of his opponents were way bigger

What an animal

Ya back when they were getting paid fuck all with basically no platform.

Get with the times Bolanos

Yes they had no health care and were getting paid peanuts and they still fought 3 times a night against opponents of all sizes because they were true warriors. Modern MMA is turning into a beta sport. 5 more years and you'll see fighters flopping in the cage like they do in soccer. This sport needs to man the fuck up.

Back