3 Demian Maia -been booked for a while
4 Jorge Masvidal -been booked for a while
5 Rafael Dos Anjos -booked last week
6 Donald Cerrone
7 Carlos Condit -booked earlier this month
8 Colby Covington -been booked for a while
9 Santiago Ponzibibbio -recently booked
10 Neil Magny -booked earlier this month

I enjoyed that interview... Cowboy is a lot of fun to listen to.

Didn't watch the interview as the fake Cowboy is rather cringe imo.. but
-Why are people saying Lawler? Lawler already beat Donald.
-Why are people saying Condit? Those two are teammates.
-If it was recent, then it was prob RDA and Magney.. possibly Santiago.

NO..of course not...If they invade your house, car and stuff like that...then you have to get rid of them...not sure how mice are going to infest your house, unless you live in the ghetto somewhere and live in a crappy house...
You seem to be confusing rats and mice.

Who could it be?

1 Robbie Lawler -booked last week
2 Stephen Thomson -been booked for a while
6 Donald Cerrone

Nice Break down. Cerrone/Till was announced Sept. 7th... so it could only be those that were not booked at that time.

Assuming your research on "been booked for a while" pre-dates Sept. 7th... & excluding Condit cause they're team-mates... we're left with 4 choices:

1 Robbie Lawler -booked last week

6 Donald Cerrone

2 Stephen Thomson -been booked for a while

I don't know who it could be.

If I had to guess, Ponz and maybe Condit but they are somewhat teammates so I don't know about that one.

Cowboy threw a lot of shade on those 2 fighters who backed down... however...

Interestingly he said "the two top 10 guys that we asked for"... he didn't say that he asked them himself. So it seems to me that he asked the UFC for them 2.... & then the UFC said no. Whether or not they contacted those fighters is the question... but he never said that the people themselves backed out... he was just speculating & bitching about all that when it could very well of been the UFC themselves that didn't want it to happen for whatever reason.

That's the way I"m taking it anyway.

I understand about wanting to protect your children...but all living things have a right to live in peace...if you know there are rattlesnakes around...don't let your kids play there...simple...

If some rattlesnake tries to board my boat like some Somalian pirate, you'd better believe that I'm going to kill it. I like all animals. I even catch and release spiders that are in my house, but I have no qualms about doing away with pests or things that pose a lethal threat.

If some rattlesnake tries to board my boat like some Somalian pirate, you'd better believe that I'm going to kill it. I like all animals. I even catch and release spiders that are in my house, but I have no qualms about doing away with pests or things that pose a lethal threat.

when it's kill or be killed...I agree...how the hell is a rattlesnake getting on a boat...haha

this crazy motherf*cker grabbed a rattlesnake by the neck and "crushed its brain" with pliers?
he makes it sound so normal.
alpha-ing the f*ck out of me

of course top 10 guys will not want to fight him, he is dangerous and there is nothing to gain for them, Cerrone is not a contender on any weight class, he once was but not anymore

this is a great interview. apart from the "fighting anywhere, anytime, anyplace," as usual for cowboy...

talks about everything from aforementioned crushing of rattlesnake brains

hoping for a "jack shack," ended up just a bad massage with lots of lube

watching videos of castles and vampires instead of fight videos

how rankings don't matter, and how 2 of the top 10 guys said "no" (although a few posters mentioned most of the top 10 are booked, that doesn't mean they didn't turn down a cowboy fight for a different opponent. and this was probably a couple of months ago when they were putting the poland card together)

Before, Cerrone had also said that Conor ducked him, so I take these new duck allegations with a grain of salt.
A guy choosing to fight for a title, or a higher ranked opponent, or a fight that actually gets you into title contention isn't "ducking" you, mate.
I like that Cowboy is down to fight whoever, whenever. But it is reckless as fuck, and it wouldn't work in most fighter's favor.

I would guess the two that passed were Condit and RDA. What a shame, would've loved to see Cowboy VS. Condit
Yeah but RDA probabl will get bored repeating his beatdown of Cowboy for the third time

The only thing to do now, is to ponder on the identities of the 2 guys who rejected the fight...
bs0TA0V.gif

He is definitely talking about Lawler as one of those 2 people.
How? That was the last guy he fought. That doesn't make sense.
He didn't put up a big stink about that decision loss.
Cant be Lawler.

I don't believe anyone ducked him. Not wanting to fight on random, weak card in Poland when you're a top guy is the more likely explanation

Back