Donald Cerrone interview: Two Top 10 guys didn't want to fight me in Poland

Toco

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

talks about killing a rattlesnake. that some poeple whined on instagram but they don't understand how dangerous they are. that its all fun and games until your kid on your dog gets bitten and they die

talk about poland. how he found a taxi driver and went on to have dinner with his family

praising till for accepting the fight
talks about how rankings dont matter in the current UFC and that his willing to fight anybody

don't watch fights, it's part of their coaches to tell what to do and what specific moves he has to look out for

2 top 10 guys didn't want to fight him. don't say who they were

that there are guys in the UFC that says that they will fight anywhere anytime, but when it comes time to actually sign the contract, they duck the fight, and how he's pissed off with things like that. that these fighters discuss with their management, duck the fight and claim that they didn't, that it was their managers that did it

Will be pretty bad if Donald loses this

talks about killing a rattlesnake. that some poeple whined on instagram but they don't understand how dangerous they are. that its all fun and games until your kid on your dog gets bitten and they die

talk about poland. how he found a taxi driver and went on to have dinner with his family

talks about how rankings dont matter in the current UFC and that his willing to fight anybody

don't watch fights, it's part of their coaches to tell what to do and what specific moves he has to look out for

that there are guys in the UFC that says that they will fight anywhere anytime, but when it comes time to actually sign the contract, they duck the fight, and how he's pissed off with things like that. that these fighters discuss with their management, duck the fight and claim that they didn't, that it was their managers that did it

Cowboy and Cub - GOAT gatekeepers.
Wish both of them would get their hands on a belt, but always seem to fall short... shame...

Everyone else was probably like I'm top 10, wtf would I fight in Poland on Fightpass

Cowboy wins this and hopefully his next 1-2 after that so he can have one last shot at a belt

See, lads? Cliffs.

TS is the fucking man.

Donald is stupid to think fighters are obligated to fight him. Especially Lawler who already beat him.

I understand about wanting to protect your children...but all living things have a right to live in peace...if you know there are rattlesnakes around...don't let your kids play there...simple...

I would guess the two that passed were Condit and RDA. What a shame, would've loved to see Cowboy VS. Condit

I understand about wanting to protect your children...but all living things have a right to live in peace...if you know there are rattlesnakes around...don't let your kids play there...simple...
Are you being serious? What happens if mice infest you're house? Wasp in the car? You just let them be?

Lmao.

They were in a boat.

On a lake.

I was waiting for an explanation on why Cerrone is fighting a guy with no name recognition of a Fight Pass card in Poland...he asked for it. I should have known.

Are you being serious? What happens if mice infest you're house? Wasp in the car? You just let them be?

NO..of course not...If they invade your house, car and stuff like that...then you have to get rid of them...not sure how mice are going to infest your house, unless you live in the ghetto somewhere and live in a crappy house...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back