Dolce Says George Lockhart Has Been Ruining Our MMA Cards

3kwcZ9o.jpg

As a Chef that specializes in nutrition and healthy eating this looks like a pile of shit on a plate, I wouldn't eat this swill, I wouldn't feed this to a starvin dog.

Last edited:
As a Chef that specializes in nutrition and healthy eating this looks like a pile of shit on a plate, I wouldn't eat this swill, I wouldn't feed this to a rabid dog.
Idk if this is sarcasm but if you are a chef, this isn't really your area of expertise is it

Dolce is right, Lockhart is a clueless hack who ruined a lot of cards.

What area are you talking about?
Nutritionist specializing in weight cuts for professional athletes

Also, I'd give the burger a try, but I'm not a chef... fresh cut fries = I'm in

Damn I want five guys

Damn I want five guys

Damn I want five guys

The tomato looks 3/4 rotten, the 'fries' look raw and coated in grease or some other liquid and I can't see the burger but I can tell by the preparation and appearance that I wouldn't touch this swill let alone put it in my body. You're right I'm not an expert on weight cutting for pro athletes but as a nutritional Chef I could present you with something way better for the amount of calories on this plate.

The tomato looks 3/4 rotten, the 'fries' look raw and coated in grease or some other liquid and I can't see the burger but I can tell by the preparation and appearance that I wouldn't touch this swill let alone put it in my body. You're right I'm not an expert on weight cutting for pro athletes but as a nutritional Chef I could present you with something way better for the amount of calories on this plate.
The fries do look undercooked

What's your opinion on five guys? It's my favorite burger joint

Dolce is a believer in pseudoscientific broscience, but who gives a shit, his fighters made weight the vast majority of the time. His only failures were guys with track records of having terrible discipline with their weight. You can't blame someone for not being able to get Hendricks to make weight, for example.

Those fries looks under cooked and greasy as fuck, he doesn't even seem to know how to properly cut the fries <DisgustingHHH>

I'm betting he made that shit in a turbocooker pressure dry frier made on TV thingamajiggy. I'm judging by the fries. The lettuce is brutal; 7-11 fresh.

Last edited:
Everything about it seems horrible. Undercooked fries, the burger looks dry as tits, and all the produce looks nasty. I bet it’s not even seasoned properly. Total shitsnack

Dolce is the last person that should be calling anyone out for anything, ever.

His beef with BJ Penn was fucking hilarious.

"After the fight I asked him why he fed me so little on fight day. And all he said was, ‘Why didn't you go eat if you were hungry?" I replied, ‘I was waiting for the $20,0000 man to tell me what to do.', then he said, ‘Take your $20,000.00 back then." I figured that paying this guy $1,000 a day, I could just focus on the fight and Dolce would focus on the food and weight cut. But I guess that was my job to focus on the food, and my weight, and the money was charity for the Dolce Diet.

"It was one of the oddest training camps I’ve ever been a part of, and I was there for less than two weeks, physically, in Hawaii,” Dolce said. “Again, I had very little influence, very little influence. I was more like a chef. I would bring some really delicious food, and some things would get eaten. Some things wouldn’t.”

According to Penn, however, Dolce had significant influence in his camp. He directed several of Penn's workout routines, oversaw Penn's food and diet choices and even brought in sparring partners to gear up the legend for his featherweight debut.

On top of this, Dolce told Rogan, "He (Penn) had a house full of food. I personally brought tons of amazing food that was available."

Penn, however, tells a different story:

There was no food in the apartment, and he never told me what to eat. That’s the first thing I thought after the fight, was that I should have just filled this place with food and not listened to Dolce. But when you pay someone that kind of money, you entrust them to do their job and take that off your hands.

It's hysterical because they're both a couple of aholes that refuse to admit they'd done something wrong and both call each other's version of events completely false. I mean he even gave the guy a thousand dollar tip. Nik Lentz comes down to help him for the fight and Penn ends up threatening both men. The whole thing was batty.

Dolce's results > Lockhart's

Can't argue with facts

Facts don't matter to biased Sherdoggers. Dolce actually did a great job and only had issues with the absolute most notoriously lazy fighters in MMA history.

Lockhart is having guys miss weight by massive amounts or even possibly ruin their fucking careers like with Holloway, yet Sherdoggers felate him simply because he's the counterpart to the despised Dolce.

Facts don't matter to biased Sherdoggers. Dolce actually did a great job and only had issues with the absolute most notoriously lazy fighters in MMA history.

Lockhart is having guys miss weight by massive amounts or even possibly ruin their fucking careers like with Holloway, yet Sherdoggers felate him simply because he's the counterpart to the despised Dolce.
Weird how narratives are propagated for no reason here and then take a life of their own. Weird little cesspool. Petri dish.

One factor for the results that shouldn't be over looked is the majority of Dolce's fighters didn't have to deal with usada cutting weight. Fighters working with Lockhart now do.

Back