Does Yves Edwards have anti-aging genetics

TheDreamCrusher

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Seriously... this guy looks, sounds and fights the same way he did 15 years ago when he started.

Look forward to seeing how his career unfolds from here on.

I know right! I actually knew Yves back in the day, the guy is a total class act.

I'm stoked to see if he can put a string of wins together.

Seriously... this guy looks, sounds and fights the same way he did 15 years ago when i started blowing him.

Good genes man he's just one of the lucky ones. Some ppl never seem to age.

Yeh he looked good, still cant believe he layed out Stephens, id never seen him hurt before and he's been in there with big hitters.

I thought he clearly beat Tony Ferguson. He's awesome. I'll always support the old school over the new school.

not only is he on the older side; he's also had over 60 sanctioned fights! Probably a fair amount more (unsanctioned, not recorded) early in his career. His hairline hasn't changed either so that probably helps

The guy is a beast. Been a fan since the Thompson head kick KO always kept an eye on his results even when he was outside the ufc.
Always exciting and great to have on any card
Power in all limbs

benjamin-button.jpg

Yea, the dudes been around for a while. Incredible natural talent. It's funny but you're right, he still looks like he did years ago.

Always been a huge supporter of Edwards. His loss to Stout was sad to see but it really was a beautiful punch. He's taken his licks but the guy can clearly still compete. That KO of Stevens was a surprise despite knowing Yves still has it in him.

Seriously... this guy looks, sounds and fights the same way he did 15 years ago when he started.

I can't help but laugh. you guys are acting as if he's old. The guy is not 60 years old. hes what 36. lol Guys, thats not old. Why not go talk to Bernard Hopkins or randy couture. Edwards still looks and acts young, cause he is still young. lol Most guys get worse with age, not cause of age itself, but cause of accumulated injuries. If you can avoid injuries, theres no reason you can't maintain peak performance.

I can't help but laugh. you guys are acting as if he's old. The guy is not 60 years old. hes what 36. lol Guys, thats not old. Why not go talk to Bernard Hopkins or randy couture. Edwards still looks and acts young, cause he is still young. lol Most guys get worse with age, not cause of age itself, but cause of accumulated injuries. If you can avoid injuries, theres no reason you can't maintain peak performance.

36 is old especially in the lighter weight classes and don't forget that he's been fighting a very long time he has great genetics

It's definitely old for MMA, plus with his extensive record and some of the battles he's been in.

Big Nog is the same age and looks like hes in his 50s.

Back