Masvidal gifted Edwards a free win and basically made amends for 3piece+soda

Young Calf Kick

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Allright guys let’s lay out some FACTS here.

Colby Covington, up until last weekend, was THE prototypical pressure fighter/wrestler in the division. His gameplan was always the same: overwhelm the opponent with volume and relentless forward movement before going for a takedown and grinding the other guy out.

Colby was unrecognizeable vs Edwards this weekend. Constantly fighting off the back foot, reactive, getting taken down himself and losing scrambles. What happened?

After days of contemplating, in deep thought in a dark room, I think I’ve found the answer, guys.

The horrific BRAIN INJURY he sustained when Masvidal attacked Colby made him FORGET what his style was.

I think it’s evidently clear that’s the reason for his lackluster and weird performance. He took almost two years off to recover from it and even AFTER he supposedly did, all of a sudden Colby took a matchup with an opponent that’s younger than 37 years old (Edwards) - another piece of evidence that basically confirms he still hasn’t recovered fully.

This is bad news for Covington fans. How the athletic commission cleared Colby for fighting when he’s obviously still recovering from a brain injury is beyond me.

However, I’m personally not a fan of Covington and with that being said, I think we can all agree the true hero of this weekend is Jorge Masvidal. I’m sure Jorge for years was sick of his own scummy behavior when he handed Edwards the 3 piece + soda, and wanted to do something in order to redeem himself.

By attacking Colby, he did just that, basically making sure Edwards was getting his win bonus, and was justly compensated for years of getting memed and laughed at.

Masvidal bless.

IMG_1398.jpeg

Leon is a better athlete. Stronger. Better striker. Cut off the cage. Didn't follow.
And even he got cutted up and besmirched in only 3 seconds by the Urban Christ,who emitted a baptismal volley towards his person.

Leon is a better athlete. Stronger. Faster. Better striker. Cut off the cage. Didn't follow. But I digress... Three piece and a soda.
Usman also possessed the qualities you named just now, the only difference is he didn’t get 3pieced. I mean the evidence is pretty clear but I guess some people just don’t want to see it.

<JonesLaugh>

You are not far off.

He didn't forget. He was shook and didn't want to get hit again.

Mas took his fearlessness.

Back