Does Tito Ortiz think Las Vegas is in California?

Chuck's brain cells appreciate not having to be at risk against someone with stand-up.

What is the over/under of the number of injuries that Tito will cite after the fight? Is three about right? Does fighting off a nasty STD from his former wife count?

The US guys from that era in mma are truly nuts. Very few sane people would choose a career in fighting when so much was unknown. Brazilians were different.

Name me 9 better action movies (no sequels) from the 90s. Its in the top ten of the decade which means it's amazing. You're just a hater

1- Matrix
2- The Last of the Mohicans
3- Fight Club
4- The Thin Red Line
5- Point Break
6- The Usual Suspects
7- Saving Private Ryan
8- The Shawshank Redemption
9- Heat
10 - Goodfellas
11- Pulp Fiction

Are you satisfied?

For me, Independence Day is pretty stupid non-science fiction movie.
Even Starship Troopers is better from this genre.

Wasn’t the conference in Vegas and the fight is LA? I don’t know if it is, I just assumed that was the reason. That or he forgot where he was

What is crazy is that Tito Ortiz and the President of the United States fucked the same woman.

1- Matrix
2- The Last of the Mohicans
3- Fight Club
4- The Thin Red Line
5- Point Break
6- The Usual Suspects
7- Saving Private Ryan
8- The Shawshank Redemption
9- Heat
10 - Goodfellas
11- Pulp Fiction

Are you satisfied?

For me, Independence Day is pretty stupid non-science fiction movie.
Even Starship Troopers is better from this genre.
Like you said, non science fiction. It's clearly primarily an action movie. From your list:
Shaw shank, saving private Ryan, thin red line, last of the mohicans, goodfellas, the usual suspects, heat, pulp fiction doesn't qualify as primarily action movies. Fight club and matrix barely does either. Just because you don't like the genre does not mean it sucks.

Independence day is a non stop thrill ride, you are being a hater. I bet you hate on mm aswell.

Ps: It was a joke man, independence day is awesome though and so is waterworld.

Back