Does Tito Ortiz think Las Vegas is in California?

Not suprised mofos...

When i worked in US back in 2004 as exchange student half of the college boyz and girls

did not know what does Independence Day STANDS FOR!!!
It's a great movie.

Watching Tito KO Chuck is going to hurt

Why you gotta do this Chuck?

I don’t put it past Tito to foolishly mistaken Las Vegas to be in California. We all know our big headed guy is.....ya know...”special”.

Man that stare down at the Canelo GGG weigh in was so fucking bad. Then Tito grabs he mike and in Spanish thanks his Mexican fans saying something along the lines of gracias por pollo todos mexicanos which translates to thanks for chicken to all Mexicans.

He wanted to say gracias por el apollo, thanks for your support, but because hitler himself was more Mexican than Tito tucking Ortiz, that really is all the Spanish he could come up with

Baaaaaaaahahahaha!!! No way!! Too f*cking funny!!!
Tito could f*ck up a one car funeral.

I haven’t laughed this hard in awhile. With your post, I think you’ve changed my position. I used to cringe when someone gave Tito a mic. Now, I’m gonna look forward to it.

“I didn’t purchase the event to watch the fights. I bought it to listen to Tito speak!”

He doesnt even know how many times per day he trains, give him a break, it isnt like Tito is so good, but i feel like this fight is going to end inside the first round with Chuck sleeping on the ground.

What about Reno.
Nobody wants Reno, that's why all the cops from Truckee just use it as a place to dump homeless people. Sometimes you can go to Vegas and it will be nearly all Californians, and Chinese.

Man that stare down at the Canelo GGG weigh in was so fucking bad. Then Tito grabs he mike and in Spanish thanks his Mexican fans saying something along the lines of gracias por pollo todos mexicanos which translates to thanks for chicken to all Mexicans.

He wanted to say gracias por el apollo, thanks for your support, but because hitler himself was more Mexican than Tito tucking Ortiz, that really is all the Spanish he could come up with

LOL

Sometimes Tito's fractured skull lets air through and the pain makes it hard to focus.

Judging by the comma I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on this one, a period would have made it much clearer though.

Edit: After watching the video and seeing the long pause its clear he's addressing both and knows they are two separate States, lol

Whew...

He paused because he couldn't think of the state and then fucked it up

Back