Does the UFC have some of the worst fans ever?

Yes the majority of us are guilty. It reflects on our lifestyles too. If we hate a fighter, we partly hate ourselves. Some weird shit like that.
That's why we all need to get away from MMA and be happy. Smoke weed, do yoga, look at rainbows, run around in the grass, play touch-butt, etc.

Fuck that...back to MMA and hating at things.

its not a sport, its unscripted pro wrestling.
This is exactly what got me into MMA. I grew up a huge wrestling fan. But I always wondered who would win if it were real. Then the UFC came out, and I was like, this is what it would be like if pro wrestling was real. I was hooked.

Yes.

With team sports you can look at various ways a team failed and kinda spread the blame, but with fighters it's all on that person. So when someone loses you see "fans" talk shit about them. Despite it being the toughest and most brutal competition on Earth, "fans" find a way to shit on fighters.

It gets worse when people are shitting on fighters over nationality bullshit. I lose a bit of faith in humanity every time I see American fans or Brazilian fans booing this shit out of a person that flew half way around the world to perform a dangerous job in front of them for their entertainment. Ridiculous pieces of shit that need purged from the gene pool.

Fuck you buddy? Don't try and tell me how to be a fucking fan. Nice lecture, go play hero someplace else

Yes the majority of us are guilty. It reflects on our lifestyles too. If we hate a fighter, we partly hate ourselves. Some weird shit like that.
That's why we all need to get away from MMA and be happy. Smoke weed, do yoga, look at rainbows, run around in the grass, play touch-butt, etc.

Fuck that...back to MMA and hating at things.

Amen...Sanctimonious preachy fans trying to tell me and you how we should express our passion.

Its not just UFC fans. The majority of sports fans are fuckheads in general. Hell, not just sports. There are people who like Playstation so much, they want to insult anyone who ownes an Xbox and vice versa.

Its society. Society is a bunch of fuckheads.

You wanna see how savage sports fans are? Look at Don Denkinger. He was the umpire who blew the call in the 85 world series. This guy was getting death threats and had people threatening his family.

hell no, literally every fanbase is like this
you think on some freaking nfl forums the posters there arent constantly shitting on players/the nfl? u crazy

Lot of wannabe alpha males watching MMA, looking for made up reasons to shit on fighters so they can keep lying to themselves how tough, smart and clever they are.

This is exactly what got me into MMA. I grew up a huge wrestling fan. But I always wondered who would win if it were real. Then the UFC came out, and I was like, this is what it would be like if pro wrestling was real. I was hooked.
heh, I got into it because it was originally presented as a real life Bloodsport kumite tournament.

Its funny how newer fans try to draw parallels with mma and boxing, when the closest business model is pro-wrestling.

Fuck you buddy? Don't try and tell me how to be a fucking fan. Nice lecture, go play hero someplace else

I never told anyone how to be a fan. I made an objective statement. Hero? No idea what you're saying.

And no. This has literally nothing to do with being PC in any measurable metric. At all. Nice defense. Keep going, it's working so well. Next time you feel the need to puff up your chest, go do it to your least favorite fighter at their gym. Please record the video.

I love people that cuss at strangers over nothing. Gotta feed the ignore list.

Nope. other sports the fans riot at times, never been a riot in UFC by the fans. we are classy.

UFC and MMA fans in general are the funniest smartest people I know. toss in bawxing fans too

Dennis Hopper was a boss. RIP.

"You're like me" - Frank Booth

dennis-hopper-blue-velvet.gif

Football fans are a bunch of assholes, but they support their team and usually deal with losses way better and don't quit on their team when they're not doing well.

MMA fans used to be respectful with winners and losers, used to care about in ring skills more than looks and talk, used to care about the respect between fighters and usually hated when a lil showman popped up. Right now those guys are over 40 and fighting on sherdog when someone says shogun is done and should retire xD We don't have fans anymore, just casuals, some are casuals for a long time because they keep hugging a new fighter's balls as soon as his favorite get's KTFO'd. Not one of them supports fighters for real, will turn on them as soon as some new fighter is considered the next big thing.

Diaz bros are good people, so what if they act like they're teenagers, they're not hurting anybody.

At the end of the day they seem to be more 'normal' and down to earth than many, maaany, other fans' favorites.

they're (we're) right up there with the Juggalos, that's for sure.

Back