Does Stipe get an instant rematch if he loses?

that decision can only be made post fight . conditions must be met for any rematch talk

I believe it's warranted in this case, much like Joanna, their defenses of the belt warrants it alone. On the flip side, if Stipe gets taken out in the first round, than it's something to thing about, but that didn't stop Conor after getting tapped out so who know.

Rematches generally aren't the same if you aren't Rumble going against DC, or DC going against Jon Jones.

Unless Cain is ready.

Or if either DC or Jones wants a shot, I bet they give it to them first.

If he mounts Dana's injured gazelle and begs him

that decision can only be made post fight . conditions must be met for any rematch talk

Logically you're 100% correct.

But the ufc has had some questionable rematches in the past and I don't see how they could spin anyone else deserving at the moment.

I actually wouldn't be shocked if they announced the return of Sea Level Cain for an instant shot now that I think about it

No they'll try to talk Laser into coming back for the HW Money Fight.

Depends on how he loses I think

Depends how he loses really..

Flattened in a minute. Maybe.

Close decision. Sure.

If he is subjected to the same attempted murder as Overseen was - he will probably move down to LHW or retire instead.

Logically you're 100% correct.

But the ufc has had some questionable rematches in the past and I don't see how they could spin anyone else deserving at the moment.

I actually wouldn't be shocked if they announced the return of Sea Level Cain for an instant shot now that I think about it
fair and true!

Most champions who hold the belt for a while these days take a longer lay off before going for a rematch.

It's a smart move as you probably need to focus on training / learning newer skills to get the belt back.

Fuck HW rematches anyway. We had enough with Cain.

If Ngannou beats Stipe in a commanding fashion, it will be harder to justify it.

If Ngannou doesn't beat him in a commanding fashion, Dana wouldn't want to risk it!

Stipe won't be alive to be able to ask for a rematch, on the 20th his head will go into orbit.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back