Does primal Justin Gaethje beat Holloway?

Yeah but sometimes the smaller guy knocked out the bigger guy like Max vs Justin cos he's the better man and better fighter. Better father and chess player and forum poster. If you don't agree your not being honest.

Lmao, dude fuck you and your twisted philosophy.

I remember when rampage knocked chuck out in the UFC and after that Chuck said I got caught and everyone was mad at him lmao

Just cos he didn't get on his knees and blow rampage after they woke him up.

Yeah but sometimes the smaller guy knocked out the bigger guy like Max vs Justin cos he's the better man and better fighter. Better father and chess player and forum poster. If you don't agree your not being honest.

If you have kids I feel bad for them ffs lol

I remember when rampage knocked chuck out in the UFC and after that Chuck said I got caught and everyone was mad at him lmao

Just cos he didn't get on his knees and blow rampage after they woke him up.

Yeah but Chuck was being honest, and nobody wanted to see him blow Rampage...stop bringing your fantasies into this lol

Yeah but Chuck was being honest, and nobody wanted to see him blow Rampage...stop bringing your fantasies into this lol
That's what the fans who were mad at him wanted. They didn't want him to say "he got caught" they demanded he say "Rampage is way better than me. He threw a punch with his skills and it hit me because of my lack of skills"

A proper belly laugh at this lol.

I am getting tired enough to just have a good laugh at the banter.

Although bringing KO'd Chuck into it was a bit triggering lol

Like, we all know Chuck made a mistake by throwing a wild body shot like that but I don't need chuck to have to say that. It's not important.

That's what the fans who were mad at him wanted. They didn't want him to say "he got caught" they demanded he say "Rampage is way better than me. He threw a punch with his skills and it hit me because of my lack of skills"

Well, Rampage is definitely better he proved that in PRIDE.

Like, we all know Chuck made a mistake by throwing a wild body shot like that but I don't need chuck to have to say that. It's not important.

Its nit important...he got caught and slept...shit happens.

As if Holloway was thinking of him as an opponent before lol.

They both had a training camp to train for each other.
I get what Justin is saying it likely is harder to get motivated to fight someone you like and respect. Obviously it had less of an effect on Max but it was still a badass fight Justin really has nothing to be ashamed of. I was actually worried it would be boring due to the mutual respect between the two but they both came to bang. Max was just super crispy on the night.

Hats off to both warriors anyone shitting on Justin can FOKY! imho

Back