Does no one have a significant other on this site?

I just saved a bunch of money by switching to single.

Valentine’s Day is like a cuck solstice. If you support this shit holiday you’ve agreed to trade five dollar greeting cards and overpriced chocolate so conveluded you need a chart on the reverse to tell you what the hell your eating for your dignity and some sex you sad sad little man. Grab her by the hair and drag her back to your cave. It’s called old school and it works. A spouse on Sherdog should be room for divorce by the partner that stands the best chance of actually finding someone else.
Ugos and tub tubs need not apply

Have a nice Valentines Day everyone

We don’t do Valentine’s Day because our anniversary was last week. So we decided fuck all that.

And by we, I mean @sodapopinski and I.

Well--For what is worth:

Significant other? No. Sexual Conquests? Many.

I was married when I first got my Sherdog account. But I was a lurker on the forum for many years before that. And during that time as a lurker, those halcyon days before I met my wife, I tracked down and bedded no less than 31 Sherdoggers. The number is likely higher, but 31 I can say with certainty.

19 women (which I think is roughly 45% of all sherdog women)

7 were hotties by outward standards, though pointy elbows rendered them 2/10's in Sherworld
5 Mutts
7 Morbidly obese shut-ins
0 ring girls

11 men

2 twinks
8 chubs (7 of which were morbidly obese shut ins)
1 Bear

All pitching, no catching, 3 reach arounds (The twinks and the bear-could find the shut-ins willies )

And 1 Fallon Fox

It was Glorious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back