Does no one have a significant other on this site?

I'm a loner.
I used to think I was a loner but then I realized I had to find more people who were like me. So I don't associate with a lot of people but I do have a few close friends which beats 1,000 Mayberry posters.

Got raped by proflowers today.

I used to think I was a loner but then I realized I had to find more people who were like me. So I don't associate with a lot of people but I do have a few close friends which beats 1,000 Mayberry posters.
I try; it's just... challenging.

I bought a card for 99 cents and flowers for $5.99

I forgot it was valintines day until someone reminded me yesterday.

Sherdog is my special place.

If I had a SO, which I don't, I'd forbid her from visiting these forums - as she'd probably ditch me after a quick browse through my post history. Internet man cave status.

How many damn threads have you made? I think you've made more today than I have since I've been here.

I'm single, but even when I'm in a relationship I don't celebrate Valentines day. Its a hallmark holiday.

Been with my wife for 10 years. I'll be making sushi for her, serving her wine and treating her like a goddess all night.

No. I leave for an extended amount of time in a couple weeks. Just smashing the fwb lovelessly!

Nope, very single and very happy

I still get pus, I just don’t tie anything down

Back