Does Conrad Have a Good Chin?

Countered by a 1-2 He didn't see coming? Nate was standing right in front of him in the pocket. He was cracked flush repeatedly by Floyd he was stumbling on his feet, afterwards he during a MacLife interview he couldn't even talk without stumbling and stuttering his words.
He saw the initial jab Nate threw on the 1-2 and was trying to counter with a uppercut, the 2 which he didn't see coming is what hurt him, Nate was throwing lots of single jabs and then broke the pattern.

Plenty of time I've played sports to the point of exhaustion and been stumbling and struggling with my speech, not saying he couldn't have gotten brain damage but brain damage is pretty much a given for combat athletes and I don't see what it has to do with his chin, Floyd hit him plenty of times and couldn't knock him out, not possible if he had a shaky chin.

Donald+Cerrone+Drops+and+Rear+Naked+Chokes+Edson+Barboza+-+UFC+on+Fox+11.gif

Better than Edsons

Lies

There a whole minute of fighting at a frantic pace between him getting "rocked" and shooting
"Frantic pace"???? That´s weird, since everyone knows Diaz fights at the same pace from the beginning to the end in every fight.
I´ll tell you what really happened. He got cracked by 2 or 3 Diaz pillow fisted shots, and he knew his chin wouldn´t hold another one of those "Diaz bombs" and decided to panic wrestle.

But yeah, "frantic pace", sure.

I used to think so. Until he got visibly staggered by light hitting Nate Diaz, and finished by Floyd who hadn't finished anyone in almost a decade.

At FW where he's fighting mostly mini manlets, he's proven to be durable, but I think he's going to be a fighter with a regular chin at 155. He took some shots from Mendes and ate it like candy, but I think it's going to be much different at 155.
I'll give my opinion on this when he's officially a UFC fighter. As of right now, he's a retired fighter.

"Frantic pace"???? That´s weird, since everyone knows Diaz fights at the same pace from the beginning to the end in every fight.
I´ll tell you what really happened. He got cracked by 2 or 3 Diaz pillow fisted shots, and he knew his chin wouldn´t hold another one of those "Diaz bombs" and decided to panic wrestle.

But yeah, "frantic pace", sure.
Nate fight at the same pace beginning to end?
<31>

Trolling or never seen a Nate Diaz fight in your life, he always picks up the pace when he sense his opponent is slowing down, its probably his best weapon.

Money May has had knuckle and metacarpal problems for much of his career. His hands are relatively small, and with all the pounding they have taken over the years, they have become somewhat brittle and susceptible to injury. His problems are not unlike what the elderly deal with as a way of life. Their bones become mineral-depleted and brittle over time and are susceptible to breakage. Mayweather’s bones, while not brittle from mineral depletion, are structurally weak because of the constant pounding. Muhammad Ali himself had a similar problem and was forced to take pain-killing shots in his knuckles prior to many of his fights.
In addition to the Mayweather camp’s serious concern over brittle hands and possible breakage is the realization that Money May has demonstrable loss of leg strength and endurance. While this would appear to be obvious given his age, the old maxim that a fighter suddenly gets old is ringing true as Money May has been pressed in sparring sessions and forced to move a lot more than he has in the past. It is now more fully dawning on Mayweather’s trainers that his legs are not able to carry him for a full twelve rounds without him having to take time off and refresh them. While Freddie Roach has been claiming that Mayweather’s legs have been shot for a while, it is just in this camp that Money May is discovering how true that is.
As a result, Money’s hand problems have exacerbated, leaving Mayweather stuck between the proverbial rock and hard place. That is, his legs are declining, refusing him the ability to move a lot, and his hands are also failing him, thus refusing him the ability to stand and fight. The reactionary manner in which trainers have dealt with Mayweather’s physical problems and increasing limitations have created a spiraling effect where, as one problem is addressed, another emerges, and so on.

For all the world it looks like Mayweather would have been better off fighting Pacquiao those five years ago and in waiting so long, perhaps to soften Pac up, Money May has inadvertently softened himself up. As serious concern is developing in the Mayweather camp over brittle hands and loss of leg strength, and it is becoming clear that, curiously enough, it is in fact Mayweather who has softened up to the point where he may well be ripe for the taking. No wonder Roach has been smiling these past six weeks.

Source: http://guardianlv.com/2015/04/maywe...cern-over-brittle-hands-loss-of-leg-strength/

Nate fight at the same pace beginning to end?
<31>

Trolling or never seen a Nate Diaz fight in your life, he always picks up the pace when he sense his opponent is slowing down, its probably his best weapon.
Yeah, after he beat Conor he become this unstoppable force, this very high IQ fighter who "picks up the pace" when he senses his opponents are slowing down.
<{outtahere}>

i personally dont think he does have a "good" chin prior to the diaz fight he stated mendes hit him the hardest hes ever been hit and recently he stated diaz hit him the hardest

if hes getting hurt by 5'4 mendes and nate diaz then he will have problems if he decides to come back and fight heavy hitting 55ers especially after the damage floyd gave him and hes taking hes own advise "needs to take 6 months to a year off" that and needing to prepare for the better comp ferg kabib lee ect is the real reason he hasnt fought yet

the problem is hes not getting hit flush b/c hes fighting shorter guys than him he also maintains distance very well once hes gasses or gets hurt he doesnt move well though watch the diaz fights first few rds he uses the karate stance and hes able to move backward really fast with the shuffle of his feet then during the later rds and when he got hurt of the diaz fights he has the slow plotting boxer stance and is very hittable

I would agree with you on everything you posted. I think guys who are as tall as him with close to the same reach would give him problems. IMO I think the top guys at LW are capable of knocking him out (maybe not Eddie because of his much shorter height and reach, unless he actually used his wrestling).

He's got a good chin. He has only gotten hurt 2 times and both those times he was gassed. Can't be a coincidence

His endurance and heart are the real problems.

I don't quite understand why anyone would say he doesn't have a good chin. He doesn't have a chin like Hunt from a couple of years back and he doesn't have a chin like Manhoef. He took heavy shots from Mendes who's not a great striker but powerful. His chin is fine, but it will probably not hold up for long if he continues to bait his opponent with his chin.

Nahhh he just gets tired and when he gets tired you can make him quit

If he didn't have a good chin he would have been dropped by now

I used to think so. Until he got visibly staggered by light hitting Nate Diaz, and finished by Floyd who hadn't finished anyone in almost a decade.

At FW where he's fighting mostly mini manlets, he's proven to be durable, but I think he's going to be a fighter with a regular chin at 155. He took some shots from Mendes and ate it like candy, but I think it's going to be much different at 155.

Conrad never fought Nate

I don't quite understand why anyone would say he doesn't have a good chin. He doesn't have a chin like Hunt from a couple of years back and he doesn't have a chin like Manhoef. He took heavy shots from Mendes who's not a great striker but powerful. His chin is fine, but it will probably not hold up for long if he continues to bait his opponent with his chin.

His chin is good against mini manlets, but it's compromised against guys his own size look at Nate and Floyd

Back