Does Conrad Have a Good Chin?

Or purely pussing out like a pussy against a skinny-fat Mexican who took the fight on 11-day notice as a break from smoking weed at a tourist resort while totally not training in like forever and ever amen.
You must be a scorned Aldo fan...sucks

He was taking full force shots by a career pro boxer and goat in the 10th round of his first boxing match. Not only is it unprecedented for a debut pro fiht to be longer than 8 rounds I believe, but it’s certainly unprecedented against anyone top 50 and debut. Secondly, they were with heavy gloves and he has a cardio issue. That tko was more from pure exhaustion than it was from accumulation of damage...and still Floyd couldn’t even put Conor on one knee. Give the man his credit, he’s a phenomenal fighter and his chin is granite. Rumor has it that both lungs were amputated and replaced with a plastic bag, though.

Lol now it's the big heavy gloves that wore him out

That's because the ref gave him mercy and bailed him out. He was a cunt hair away from getting KOd
If Conor had a bad chin Floyd would have put him down, he tagged Conor over and over and...Nothing.

I used to think so. Until he got visibly staggered by light hitting Nate Diaz, and finished by Floyd who hadn't finished anyone in almost a decade.

At FW where he's fighting mostly mini manlets, he's proven to be durable, but I think he's going to be a fighter with a regular chin at 155. He took some shots from Mendes and ate it like candy, but I think it's going to be much different at 155.
You must be bored, this is a generic Conor troll thread and you know it. You've said nothing that hasn't been said a million times since their first fight.

? Uh yeah...pro boxing 10 rounds in big gloves will wear anyone out that’s not a seasoned pro boxer, let alone someone who wasn’t even an amateur boxer and has cardio issues... why are you pretending that it didn’t play a role?

If Conor had a bad chin Floyd would have put him down, he tagged Conor over and over and...Nothing.

Like I said the ref granted him mercy from the KO that was to follow, but the TKO and resulting brain damage are irrefutable

You must be bored, this is a generic Conor troll thread and you know it. You've said nothing that hasn't been said a million times since their first fight.
That dude baits me and I barely realize he’s just a troll. Heads up call

That’s not rocked. He was hit flush, all of his faculties are working, he’s not stumbling, he’s not wobbly. Why make it more than it was? It was the straw that broke the camels back. Trying getting tagged flush when you’re so dog tired you can’t lift your arms
He got rocked. He took 2 or 3 steps back after the blows and acknowledged they had hurt him. You don´t necessarily have to be wobbly or get knocked down / out. And you don´t have to defend Conor or lie either, he was not "dead tired" and it´s not like Diaz landed 20 punches. He was a little tired and got rocked by 2 or 3 punches because of his lack of chin and pussied out. Look at him jumping around before shooting for a takedown. It doesn´t exactly look like someone who's "dead tired"
giphy.gif

? Uh yeah...pro boxing 10 rounds in big gloves will wear anyone out that’s not a seasoned pro boxer, let alone someone who wasn’t even an amateur boxer and has cardio issues... why are you pretending that it didn’t play a role?

Because it didn't. And you sound like a completely imbecile

That was at 45, and no one has really hit him clean outside of Nate and Floyd at a heavier weight
Well, he hasn't really fought much at heavier weight, but sure.

If these things frighten you maybe you shouldn't join the thread?

i personally dont think he does have a "good" chin prior to the diaz fight he stated mendes hit him the hardest hes ever been hit and recently he stated diaz hit him the hardest

if hes getting hurt by 5'4 mendes and nate diaz then he will have problems if he decides to come back and fight heavy hitting 55ers especially after the damage floyd gave him and hes taking hes own advise "needs to take 6 months to a year off" that and needing to prepare for the better comp ferg kabib lee ect is the real reason he hasnt fought yet

the problem is hes not getting hit flush b/c hes fighting shorter guys than him he also maintains distance very well once hes gasses or gets hurt he doesnt move well though watch the diaz fights first few rds he uses the karate stance and hes able to move backward really fast with the shuffle of his feet then during the later rds and when he got hurt of the diaz fights he has the slow plotting boxer stance and is very hittable

Like I said the ref granted him mercy from the KO that was to follow, but the TKO and resulting brain damage are irrefutable
A KO due to exhaustion was the only thing coming, we all agree he has bad cardio, he would have been KO'd by Floyd when Floyd was landing at will if it was a bad chin

I'm not a doctor and didn't study his brain after the fight so i don't know about this irrefutable brain damage but every fighter that pursues a MMA/Boxing career is leaving a piece of their brain in the cage/ring.

Straying off the topic tho, buddeh...What about his chin? Isn't that the subject you wanted to explore?
What about Floyd and Nate not dropping him or rocking him shows a bad chin?

Nate is the only guy to really hurt him, he got countered by a 1-2 he didn't see coming, Nate doesn't have to be some godly power puncher for shots he didn't see coming to stun him.

A KO due to exhaustion was the only thing coming, we all agree he has bad cardio, he would have been KO'd by Floyd when Floyd was landing at will if it was a bad chin

I'm not a doctor and didn't study his brain after the fight so i don't know about this irrefutable brain damage but every fighter that pursues a MMA/Boxing career is leaving a piece of their brain in the cage/ring.

Straying off the topic tho, buddeh...What about his chin? Isn't that the subject you wanted to explore?
What about Floyd and Nate not dropping him or rocking him shows a bad chin?

Nate is the only guy to really hurt him, he got countered by a 1-2 he didn't see coming, Nate doesn't have to be some godly power puncher for shot he didn't see coming to stun him.

Countered by a 1-2 He didn't see coming? Nate was standing right in front of him in the pocket. He was cracked flush repeatedly by Floyd he was stumbling on his feet, afterwards he during a MacLife interview he couldn't even talk without stumbling and stuttering his words.

Go back to playing your video games you basement dwelling fat virgin before your mother deletes your Warcraft account you pathetic salty child or did you get your dollar pocket money taken away from you for molesting the cat again?

I thought he did. He got rocked and had to panic wrestle cause he knew he was getting finished on the feet.
giphy.gif
Lies

There a whole minute of fighting at a frantic pace between him getting "rocked" and shooting

If these things frighten you maybe you shouldn't join the thread?
generic response, and yeah I know I'm giving you what you want right now which says a lot about how bored you really are <45>

I used to think so. Until he got visibly staggered by light hitting Nate Diaz, and finished by Floyd who hadn't finished anyone in almost a decade.

At FW where he's fighting mostly mini manlets, he's proven to be durable, but I think he's going to be a fighter with a regular chin at 155. He took some shots from Mendes and ate it like candy, but I think it's going to be much different at 155.
Nate landed clean on an open chin and he didn't even get dropped by Floyd

Questionable thread

His chin is just fine

Back