Does anyone seriously like Jamie Kennedy?

Bradley Cooper = Bizarro Jamie Kennedy

His hidden camera show was really funny overall. That Malibus most wanted shit got old.

He was the worst part of Heckler, which was pretty good

I have never found him funny, even for one second. Not even in his harmless minor rolls like Scream.

The only opinion I have is the Nicole Mandich "scene" in Heckler was pretty awesome.

I think Malibu's Most Wanted Ruined his 'career'.

I liked him in Scream. MMW is funny in a really dumb sort of way.

never hated him

Yowzers, he has not aged well.

Jennifer-Love-Hewitt-Maxim-US-3.jpg

You trying sleeping with J-Love every night for a year, then getting dumped. That would drain the life force out of anyone. Probably a lot of cold showers going on at the Kennedy compound.

Wow, that was a train wreck of the most epic of proportions. Wow...

Yowzers, he has not aged well.

Made it about ten minutes into that Malibu movie before I turned it off. And I watched The Spirit.

Twice.

This. Damn he looks awful. I hope I don't get that way lol.

I used to watch the Jamie Kennedy Experiment when I was young and loved it. Forgot what it was about tho, and just dont want to google.

EDIT: nvm just saw the guys vid

I think the documentary distinguishes poorly between people are up front and purposely rude and those that are just not satisfied as paying customers. The doctor scene is perfect when the doc says "Jim Carry, hard shoes to fill." Well the Doc is on point here and I have to agree with him. Then Kennedy says smugly "Everyone's a critic."

What the fuck are we supposed to do Jaimie? Sit there and applaud and buy everything you fucking do without giving out input about it as customers? I understand the beef people have with real hecklers, but when paying customers aren't doing it to be a dick but solely because they are unsatisfied, that's not their fault. You're an entertainer and guess what, many people aren't going to find you as entertaining as you might think you are.

As for Carrot Top, I felt bad for him too. He did become the brunt of jokes for a long time in the same way Taylor Swift is soon becoming and what Nickleback has already become in the social world.

I disagree, if you don't like the show then you walk out and don't come back. Give the guy a bad review online or something but don't interrupt it and mess it up for everyone else. Imagine if people heckled plays or operas with the same justification.

Jennifer-Love-Hewitt-Maxim-US-3.jpg

You trying sleeping with J-Love every night for a year, then getting dumped. That would drain the life force out of anyone. Probably a lot of cold showers going on at the Kennedy compound.

He dated Jennifer Love Hewitt? I have a hard time believing it. If its true(which I still doubt mind you) then yeah I'd be down in the dumpity for a while.

Back