does anyone remember that fighter junior dos santos?

This has been said a lot over the years and I never really got why. He always rubbed me the wrong way and I've never cheered for him except to get smashed and now that's he been uncovered (finally!!!) as a cheat I'll never cheer for him in the future.
But... any links to a video or an article where he comes across as a "nice guy"? Maybe I can be swayed / won over by Cigano.

When he first came into the UFC and could barely speak any English at all. I don't recall which fight (it had to be one of his first) but in the post fight interview with a huge smile and very broken English "UFC is boss yes"! You could tell he was on top of the world. Then watching his progression and him understanding the importance of learning the language to grow his popularity here. He has just always came across as a humble, genuine guy to me.

dude was juiceed to the tits his entire career

12b92fd4582d61dd41cd03451b016789--cain-velasquez-fighting-poses.jpg

Yeah I remember, once upon a time a guy named Cain killed him, twice, and he never was the same after those 2 deaths.

When he first came into the UFC and could barely speak any English at all. I don't recall which fight (it had to be one of his first) but in the post fight interview with a huge smile and very broken English "UFC is boss yes"! You could tell he was on top of the world. Then watching his progression and him understanding the importance of learning the language to grow his popularity here. He has just always came across as a humble, genuine guy to me.
Yes. JDS out of the octagon seems to be really cool and jovial, always smiling, but at the same time he looks like a murderer in the cage and almost scares me.

Yes. JDS out of the octagon seems to be really cool and jovial, always smiling, but at the same time he looks like a murderer in the cage and almost scares me.

Yes, he would be terrifying to stand across the cage from. At least he has the KO power to put me out quick without making me suffer lol.

Sadly I remember him more than the guy who wiped the floor with him more than once.

Cain oh Cain where art thou.

Not much to talk about when he fights once a year and his streak was over 4 years ago.

This has been said a lot over the years and I never really got why. He always rubbed me the wrong way and I've never cheered for him except to get smashed and now that's he been uncovered (finally!!!) as a cheat I'll never cheer for him in the future.
But... any links to a video or an article where he comes across as a "nice guy"? Maybe I can be swayed / won over by Cigano.
I can tell you that a friend of mine met him, took a picture with him and JDS per se asked him to send that picture so that he could post on Facebook.

How lovely is that person? Not sure about being a champion kind of fighter, but definitely champion kind of a person.

His last performance I beige it was against stops, guy looks looked a joke. It was even worse than Maldonado.
I think he is a good he but you are only as good as your last fight

I think his biggest problem was fight IQ. He didn't change anything between the second and third Cain fights and there after, just continued to back up in a straight line.

The lack of easily accessible information on USADA hearings and updates is quite frustrating.

Most people want to know a one stop shop to find out what's happening with all of these muscle beasts.

Between USADA and the catastrophic, brain damage beatings he took from Cain, Stipe et al I figured he's basically irrelevant now.

Back