does anyone remember that fighter junior dos santos?

LyotoMacheetah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
that guy had a really vicious tear and eventually became champion.

Crazy that no one talks about him anymore. He literally just vanished from this board without a trace.

junior_dos_santos_UFC_FOX_funny.gif

Pretty sure USADA found a trace...

Didn't he get popped by USADA? You won't be hearing his name for a lot longer TS.

He comes across as one of the nicest guys in the business and has had some very exciting fights with a big heart. Hard not to be a fan of a guy like that, USADA or not.

Crazy that no one talks about him anymore. He literally just vanished from this board without a trace.

He just fought for the title in May of this year, got KO'd, then tested positive for a banned substance. Nothing else to talk about egghead.

Been a fan since way back, but it's hard to deny he lost something after the beatings Cain put him through. Even before he got popped by USADA you could see something was gone.

Yeah prime JDS was an animal he's a shell of the same fighter now just like Hendricks.

JDS in his prime was dominant....

those wars with cain took years off his chin
usada probably didnt help either
or being 3 years past typical mma prime age

He comes across as one of the nicest guys in the business
This has been said a lot over the years and I never really got why. He always rubbed me the wrong way and I've never cheered for him except to get smashed and now that's he been uncovered (finally!!!) as a cheat I'll never cheer for him in the future.
But... any links to a video or an article where he comes across as a "nice guy"? Maybe I can be swayed / won over by Cigano.

This has been said a lot over the years and I never really got why. He always rubbed me the wrong way and I've never cheered for him except to get smashed and now that's he been uncovered (finally!!!) as a cheat I'll never cheer for him in the future.
But... any links to a video or an article where he comes across as a "nice guy"? Maybe I can be swayed / won over by Cigano.

I feel the same way about Dan Henderson. Everyone says he's so humble and classy but the Bisping fight and his interviews don't show any of that. He's a dick

He's still just a prospect, give him time he will be back.

Yeah prime JDS was an animal he's a shell of the same fighter now just like Hendricks.
JDS fell down a hill.

Hendricks fell off into the fucking Grand Canyon.

JDS MAYBE could bounce back.
Hendricks is suffering a bigger fall from grace than Lucifer.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back