even randy courier wanted to fight him

@wilKO AV was created and we got so many memes from the Seagal era

c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

fatman.jpg

stevenseagalrussiacitizen2016-500x461.jpg

seagal-fat-thug.jpg

seagal-blues.jpg

Steven Seagal Era?

Yeah that time when he won the Super Heavyweight title and reigned for years.

Those were the good ol' days. MMA isn't the same anymore.

I used to laugh at the guy's delusions, but reading about his behavior towards actresses on set made me realize how creepy he really is.

Glad to hear Judo Gene set him straight.

Conor can still benefit by Artem leaking Segal's secrets to the West

UM, he didnt train WITH Machida and Anderson. He TRAINED Machida and Anderson. Please get your facts straight before starting threads TS

Steven Seagal is a disgrace, and those fighters pretending like he meant something was a hell of a lot more embarrassing that CM Punk's attempt to actually fight MMA.
I will ask one question before I respond to your "Steven Seagal is a disgrace" comment... is that you in your Avatar?

I used to laugh at the guy's delusions, but reading about his behavior towards actresses on set made me realize how creepy he really is.

Glad to hear Judo Gene set him straight.
Let's see, he's a fat old guy who could kick you so hard that you would just instantaneously shit yourself AND he likes women to the degree of even trying to touch one or two....

That IS creepy if you are some frail :eek::eek::eek:ggooot from wherever the fuck you are.

UM, he didnt train WITH Machida and Anderson. He TRAINED Machida and Anderson. Please get your facts straight before starting threads TS
His showed Andersen the kick he stopped Vitor with remember

Let's see, he's a fat old guy who could kick you so hard that you would just instantaneously shit yourself AND he likes women to the degree of even trying to touch one or two....

That IS creepy if you are some frail :eek::eek::eek:ggooot from wherever the fuck you are.
Stop getting your panties in a twist. I think he's one creepy motherfucker too and I'd fight him at the drop of a hat. Finding him ridiculous and appalling isn't some kind of guarantee of being a snowflake.

Stop getting your panties in a twist. I think he's one creepy motherfucker too and I'd fight him at the drop of a hat. Finding him ridiculous and appalling isn't some kind of guarantee of being a snowflake.
No, but finding him ridiculous for the reasons cited in that post... BIG ASS SNOWFLAKE.

Edit: The fact that you would fight a 65 year old man at the "drop of a hat" might make you a "snowflake" as well.

But hey, snowflake, don't get your panties in a wad just because I think you might get your pansy ass kicked by an old man.

Theyve been forced to bring back Kevin James to sitcoms(and probably the UFC); They are going to bring back Seagal to Action (and probably the UFC).

Weidman is back. Frankie Edgar is back.

No. He's a fucking douchelord, for fuck's sake.

Back