he brought a lot of attention to the UFC when he trained with Anderson/Machida

it was something new that we were all witnessing

even randy courier wanted to fight him

@wilKO AV was created and we got so many memes from the Seagal era

Money and greed
The Clown
The End.
6JFvU6z0.png

This current era is one of my least favorite mma eras ever.

All the guys that made this sport are retired or at the tale ends of their careers

little known fact is that Sensei Seagal actually asked to compete at UFC 1 but the Gracies refused because his techniques are too deadly for the tournament and having a bunch of guys die on PPV would be bad publicity

No, but finding him ridiculous for the reasons cited in that post... BIG ASS SNOWFLAKE.

Edit: The fact that you would fight a 65 year old man at the "drop of a hat" might make you a "snowflake" as well.

But hey, snowflake, don't get your panties in a wad just because I think you might get your pansy ass kicked by an old man.
He's not ridiculously older than me. And if you and him joined together as a kind creepy asshole tag team, I'd kick both your asses.

steven seagal tries to be serious but hes cringe as hell.

He's not ridiculously older than me. And if you and him joined together as a kind creepy asshole tag team, I'd kick both your asses.
How old can you be with the screen name of "sick boy"? I take that back, maybe as old as your hero eminem. That, in and of itself, might make you a snowflake.

The name Sickboy was inspired by Trainspotting, a film that came out in 96. I hate Eminem. Not as much as I hate Seagal though.

it is no coincidence that anderson silvas fall from grace directly coincides with seagals departure from the sport. seagal was the mastermind behind that run

Segal Era....no weight cutting issue back then...
giphy.gif

and already beat GSP once...
ezgif-com-crop-3.gif

Last edited:
That was actually hilarious. It's even funnier because some shertards were unironically defending him

Tbf he'd get his arse handed to him by an mma fighter, but so would Bruce Lee, but he certainly knows enough to take a sherdogger limb home with him.

His showed Andersen the kick he stopped Vitor with remember

I think he ment Sensei Seagul taught them. It was a master - student relation not student - student

he brought a lot of attention to the UFC when he trained with Anderson/Machida

it was something new that we were all witnessing

even randy courier wanted to fight him

@wilKO AV was created and we got so many memes from the Seagal era

Yes, I miss when he was champion of the UFC for thirty years. I also miss his masterful use of the front kick, which he invented. #sensei

Back