Does anyone else see Kevin Lee as the best LW right now?

He's really good, hopefully he beats Al and fights winner Tony vs Khabib next

Ferguson beats him again, and again and again.

Khabib toys him.

Damn.. Im not even sure he beats Iaquinta tomorrow.
He whooped Tony's ass before gassing out due to staph. I doubt you would ever put money on Tony in a rematch. In your heart you know.

I think he has all the talent but that chin is questionable.

He might just be the best fighter in the division. Unfortunately his chin will potentially cost him some fights he should win.
I think the same.

You cant be elite and get dropped by a jab

He whooped Tony's ass before gassing out due to staph. I doubt you would ever put money on Tony in a rematch. In your heart you know.
I would... and I actually Im a MMA gambler (you can see me and my betting history in the MMA Betting Forums).

Unlike 99% of sherdoggers.. I actually put my money where my fucking mouth is.

Also.. does not everybody beats Tony until they cant handle the pace?

Better chin and cardio maybe. Better striking? lmao no. Better wrestling? Have we seen Khabib fight a good wrestler in the UFC yet? Nope. I did see Kevin Lee beat the shit out of Barboza a lot better than Khabib did, minus the wobble.

Yes striking, Khabib rekt Al standing up, rekt barboza, went toe to row with rda and even Conor. And yes Khabib took down and beat up Al while Al stuffed Lee 7 out of 8 times. Lee's wrestling is nothing special. He is run of the mill American wrestler. Khabib is special because of his throws and trips from the clinch along with his singles and doubles. Theres a reason why all the pros are all so high on Khabib's wrestling. What has Kevin Lee done exactly other than beating barboza? And no he did not beat barboza worse than Khabib, this is a made up shit. He finished barboza in the 5th while Khabib fight was only 3 rounds and barboza was annihilated in every round whereas Kevin Lee was doing chicken dance. Like I said you have nothing to prove Lee is better than Khabib in any aspect of the game.

I don't think he's the best but he has a lot of really good physical traits and skills. Unfortunately his chin will always be an issue. He's top 5 at the moment imo.

He looked pretty bad on the scale making 156lbs today. No body fat and BONE DRY, that guy is ridiculously dehydrated.

IMO he's too big for the division and its going to keep catching up to him.

I think at 165lbs he'd have a good shot at being king. Unless he sheds some muscle I don't see him making championship weight safely.

he may have a problem like machida where he could get the belt for a bit but his chin will cost him therefore he wont defend it the longest. the best lw is def the champ

I definitely think he's the future, but he's not proven enough yet. He still has to get past Khabib and Tony.

I'm not sure Al agreed with your post.

Yes, definitely the best LW... of all time even

Only if he's having a great day when his opponent is having a bad day. I'm not convinced Tony beats him 100% of the time.

Better chin and cardio maybe. Better striking? lmao no. Better wrestling? Have we seen Khabib fight a good wrestler in the UFC yet? Nope. I did see Kevin Lee beat the shit out of Barboza a lot better than Khabib did, minus the wobble.

Better striking than Khabib right lmao

Hype derailed of a mediocre fighter, best fighter in the division for fucks sake

Told you guys he is inferior to Khabib in every single aspect of mma

I take back what i said.

I thought Lee can at least fight Khabib

Now I say that Dana will not even make that match, even if Khabib goes on 2 loosing streak

How is his boxing so bad?? Such a waste for a guy who has a 77" reach at LW. That mayweather gym aint doing shit for him other than taking massive L's in sparring. Im blown away.

Reapect to Al. He is top tier for sure.

Back