Does anyone else see Kevin Lee as the best LW right now?

Hahahah lol at Kevin Lee being the best in the division when Khabib is better everywhere. Better wrestling, better standup, better cardio, better chin, more power in hands, better standup defense, better bjj, stronger overall and better heart. Lee has absolutely nothing on Khabib. Theres a reason why he has all those losses on his record and Khabib doesn't. Khabib is special, Kevin Lee isn't.
Better chin and cardio maybe. Better striking? lmao no. Better wrestling? Have we seen Khabib fight a good wrestler in the UFC yet? Nope. I did see Kevin Lee beat the shit out of Barboza a lot better than Khabib did, minus the wobble.

Didn't he just lose to Ferg a couple fights ago?

lol this guy is becoming the most overrated fighter in the UFC

He's good, really good.

I think he needs to beat al and some others to earn a shot at Tony again or Mcg. The guy is improving A LOT and who knows, may he can be champ. the only thing he has to take care is his cardio and chin, he got the stanky leg when Barboza did his spinning shit.

Better chin and cardio maybe. Better striking? lmao no. Better wrestling? Have we seen Khabib fight a good wrestler in the UFC yet? Nope. I did see Kevin Lee beat the shit out of Barboza a lot better than Khabib did, minus the wobble.
Who the fuck has Kevin Lee outstruck on the feet?

Khabib outstuck RDA, Conor, Iaquinta, and Barboza.

Please get back to me.

No

His cardio and submission defense isn't the best
Cardio against Barboza was amazing. Only got submitted once against Tony which is nothing to be ashamed about and it happened AFTER he was gassed due to staph.

Cardio against Barboza was amazing. Only got submitted once against Tony which is nothing to be ashamed about and it happened AFTER he was gassed due to staph.
It's easy to have good cardio when you are lying on your opponent the entire fight.

When he faces resistance and someone who is not a pure striker like Iaquinta and Ferg he wilts.

Who the fuck has Kevin Lee outstruck on the feet?

Khabib outstuck RDA, Conor, Iaquinta, and Barboza.

Please get back to me.
Are we really trying to compare which wrestler out struck who? Even if Khabib outstrikes a prime mike tyson in a MMA match, doesnt make him a good striker. You cant tell me by watching their techniques side by side that khabib is a better striker. Lets see Khabib go toe to toe with another wrestler who isnt scared of khabib's low ass takedown percentage. lol

I don't see a single legit reason he's even in the top 3 at LW right now, fabricated hype.

I strongly believe Ferg beats him again.

He's an interesting guy in the division to give top level fighters problems
I think a healthy Lee without staph beats Ferguson. I hate to say it because I'm a Tony fan but Lee would defeat him in a rematch.

Are we really trying to compare which wrestler out struck who? Even if Khabib outstrikes a prime mike tyson in a MMA match, doesnt make him a good striker. You cant tell me by watching their techniques side by side that khabib is a better striker. Lets see Khabib go toe to toe with another wrestler who isnt scared of khabib's low ass takedown percentage. lol
No because they are wrestlers we can't compare how they do in striking against other opponents.<{Heymansnicker}>

/s

They both have the threat of the TD, Lee has not outstruck anyone on the feet of worth.

Khabib has outstruck everybody he faced.

Will give a lot of guys problems, but best? Nahhhhhh

I actually hope Iaquinta silences this nonsense

I can see Kevin being a champ who defends his belt 2 or 3 times.

Ferguson beats him again, and again and again.

Khabib toys him.

Damn.. Im not even sure he beats Iaquinta tomorrow.

No, no one else sees Kevin Lee as the best lw right now

Back