Does anyone else not care about Steroids?

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
let them all use steroids....if used correctly under a doctors supervision they're actually good for ALL ppl.

Look at Lorenzo Ferritta..you really think a billionaire would do steroids if they were bad for you?

Let these guys juice and bring me the best fighters possible!

The problem is some will overdo it since it WILL give them an advantage over "safe" roiders in the short term.

Which will result into early deaths in the long term.

But yeah, roided fighters are more interesting to watch, that much is true.

Lorenzo's on steroids?

All Natty bro

Screen-Shot-2014-06-08-at-10.14.40-PM.png

lorenzo-fertitta-ufc-129-8580.jpg

let them all use steroids....if used correctly under a doctors supervision they're actually good for ALL ppl.

Look at Lorenzo Ferritta..you really think a billionaire would do steroids if they were bad for you?

Let these guys juice and bring me the best fighters possible!

Yes I know they would. Its risk/reward , decent gold digger girlfriend or a true hottie that still finds him attractive. Most would risk prostate problems for that at his age

i'm pro roids, ped's etc in the sports. They are going to use them anyway, Why do they have to hide and be punished? Was arnold a cheater?? no. I always saw roids like something normal among ''big people''

Yup no problem here.

As long as it done in somewhat safe way n fighters are within some type of limit pre fight let them do what they want.

I think it's cheating and I hate PEDs in sports. It turns it in to a contest of who can afford the best drugs.
The problem is I'm also realistic and believe most all the guys at the top of professional sports are using something besides just good diet and exercise. I think it's naive to think otherwise.

The problem is some will overdo it since it WILL give them an advantage over "safe" roiders in the short term.

Which will result into early deaths in the long term.

But yeah, roided fighters are more interesting to watch, that much is true.
Exactly. Vitor went wild with the TRT and he got it banned.

But that little run with 3 headkick finishes in a row was just beautiful.

Either everyone roided up, or none at all, it has to be fair. Where's Pride when you need it.

I do wish they would make some more exceptions in the sport but then again i know little about peds. If it helps guys recover from injuries and training regimes then I don't care

Yup no problem here.

As long as it done in somewhat safe way n fighters are within some type of limit pre fight let them do what they want.
Let them do what they want within limits?
How about the limit be zero steroids? If they're all on something within the limit then what's the point? They use to get an unfair advantage, if they're all doing it there is no advantage, just fighters forced to retire at 25 because they're so fucked up.

Yes I know they would. Its risk/reward , decent gold digger girlfriend or a true hottie that still finds him attractive. Most would risk prostate problems for that at his age
Some women love an older man, especially if he has splash and a bonus if he's in good shape.

I'd do it too

Edit: do peds....not an old rich dude

I think they should have stuck with basic athletic commission drug testing. It was enough to prevent guys from being too reckless and from pushing it too far but allowed most guys to use as long as they were careful. It was a better product when MMA testing was this way.

If you don't care about integrity of competition, then sure. But I like a fair and even playing field.

I don't care but the sporting world is supposed to still care and Jones got caught more than once. Other athletes that you could say probably use PEDs don't get caught so it's not a problem. He shouldn't have got caught.

Instead of paying usada mad sums of money, spend that on a program for the fighters. Fighters can go into a lab and get the proper treatment.

The witch hunting is creepy imo.

You can choose not to care about steroids, yes. And you are free to juice to your heart's content, assuming customs doesn't intercept your shit.

But as a practical matter, for fighters and athletes, that choice carries as much weight as a sovereign citizen argument in court.

Jones fucked himself.

With other sports I actually don't care as much, but with full contact sports it's reckless and dangerous.

A clean person can crack another persons skull with a well timed knee. Now imagine what people could do if they were on the newest, cutting edge gear without even having to hide it.

If you don't care about integrity of competition, then sure. But I like a fair and even playing field.

It is even if everyone can use. Would you consider food to be a performance enhancer? water? sleeping?

Back