Does anyone else not care about Steroids?

I wouldn't care if everyone got to use them, but right now it seems there are a lot of guys out there using, and the guys that are clean just can't compete. I'm on TRT, and I can tell everyone that the benefits I get from it are insane. Strength gains with less working out, and I'm able to take literally a a couple weeks off, and not lose much. I can sleep less.....Before TRT, I was tired all the time and not nearly as ripped or strong. It is a huge advantage. I went from sleeping 10 hours a day and still exhausted, to being able to function on 6 hours with ease.

These guys are stacking this stuff with other substances. When I was in jiu jitsu, it helped me tremendously. We are pretty open where I was, and I knew guys on serious roids, and it was like rolling with a piece of steel. Not to mention they have substances that help shred, gain mass, help with cardio, lose fat.... the guys that are clean are screwed right now.....

I don't really care. When I started watching PRIDE did no testing, and UFC did the most rudimentary piss-test which pretty much everyone except Josh Barnett could pass.

UFC have adopted heavier testing because they want to become more acceptable to the mainstream. Sure you can argue it's beneficial towards fighter safety, but that doesn't necessarily make things better for the viewers. Everyone back in the day was happy to fight under the conditions presented to them at the time, even if there were guys like Bob Sapp on the roster.

Anyone that says they don't care should have to get KOed once a month by them.

You don't care because you aren't the one that will suffer the damage. Self centered pricks.

"i'm not sure if shit rolls down hill,or whole hill is made of shit...

As an Englishman, I care...

tumblr_mysigcdtI71ry1rm7o1_400.gif

let them all use steroids....if used correctly under a doctors supervision they're actually good for ALL ppl.

Look at Lorenzo Ferritta..you really think a billionaire would do steroids if they were bad for you?

Let these guys juice and bring me the best fighters possible!

If steroids are legal, it would pretty much require everyone to take them in order to be competitive, and that's not fair to people who simply don't want dangerous pharmaceuticals in their bodies

you shouldn't have to put your body at risk with side effects for not taking steroids

It is even if everyone can use. Would you consider food to be a performance enhancer? water? sleeping?
There's no way everyone is using them to the same degree and receives the same results. It's best just to cut them out completely.

Let them do what they want within limits?
How about the limit be zero steroids? If they're all on something within the limit then what's the point? They use to get an unfair advantage, if they're all doing it there is no advantage, just fighters forced to retire at 25 because they're so fucked up.

The point about "within" the limits is for fighter safety.

If steroids are not abused they can be beneficial n don't have much side effects.

Fighters would recover quicker n be less injury prone.

Again if it can be monitor by a physician n it won't affect fighters health in long term n at the same time it will help fighters deal with physical demands of the sport, what's the issue?

TBH no. I'm just a fan, I want to see aggressive and explosive fighters not point fighters.

The point about "within" the limits is for fighter safety.

If steroids are not abused they can be beneficial n don't have much side effects.

Fighters would recover quicker n be less injury prone.

Again if it can be monitor by a physician n it won't affect fighters health in long term n at the same time it will help fighters deal with physical demands of the sport, what's the issue?
It can't be monitored that accurately, currently steroids are banned outright and still fighters are getting popped for them, if you have an allowed limit then fighters will abuse that limit because it's easier to mask and the playing field is uneven. Not to mention the legitimacy of the sport will be non existent.

Back