Does anyone else just DVR TUF and skip to the fight?

I really like the way it's set up this season. Less drama, a bit like UFC Primetime even.

In previouse seasons I have, but I am interested in what Chael has to say so I like to watch for that.

I will also add that I find watching the build-up to the fight makes it more interesting because you are more inclined to root for someone.

Last edited:
i fast forward until i see them in the gym. i like to see them train and i like to see them fight. thats it. sometimes ill watch a few minutes of the build up but i dont watch anything when i see them in the house its worthless to me

I skipped to the fight for the past 4 or 5 seasons, but the new one has good production values and quality content. More fight training and psychology and less "let me bang bro". Been loving the new season so far.

In previous seasons, yes.

I find the new format quite compelling.

Oh yeah...and the match up choice @ the end.

I have always done this I was interested this season after seeing the production of the first episode. Last season I went back to rewatch one episode because of all the "Let me bang bro" talk.

I used to do this a lot of the times, but with Coach Chael, I watch the full episodes.

Back