Does Anyone Else Flip Their Burgers Upside Down Before Eating Them?

Kaybee

Arianator Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
I pretty much always do this when eating any burger of actual substance, because the top bun is larger and can absorb more burger juice that would otherwise make the lower bun soggy. IMO, it is just as logical as folding a slice of pizza in half when eating it, but some people look at me like I have two heads if I do this.

Anyone else do this? It's only logical, right?

Burgerflip2.jpg

No, never thought about doing this.

Saw my friend do this once, was like “...?” but your explanation makes sense.

First time I've ever heard anyone doing this.

No and from my understanding only homosexuals do this.

I build my burgers upside down.

Key here is to spread your condiments on the meat and apply the slippery veggies like pickles, tomatoes, and jalapeños into the sauce so they don't jump out on the first knaw. Use a half moon shaped chunk of lechuga on the bottom bun to hold it all together.

Never even thought about it. But your reasoning has convinced me to give this a shot. Thanks bud.

I pretty much always do this when eating any burger of actual substance, because the top bun is larger and can absorb more burger juice that would otherwise make the lower bun soggy. IMO, it is just as logical as folding a slice of pizza in half when eating it, but some people look at me like I have two heads if I do this.

Anyone else do this? It's only logical, right?

Burgerflip2.jpg

<mma4>

Yes! I am not alone!

No, but I've always "smashed" them down before eating them, to keep everything from falling all over. I even did it out of habit while working at BK Lounge in High School..and got bitched at by my manager all the time for doing it.

It’s a common thing for gay people to do. Nothing wrong with it.

I’m afraid I’d get my ass kicked if I did that there burger flip.

I rotate it 90 degrees and eat it on my back.

I'll often flip over and cut in half if it is a big ass burger.

I use a fork and knife

304148.jpg

Back