Does Anyone Else Flip Their Burgers Upside Down Before Eating Them?

Yeah no

I throw the bottom bun down first, dry

Patty on top

And all my stuff goes on top of the patti, katchup, onions, cheese, hot peppers what have you

Then the top of the bun

Never put stuff under the patty and certainly never flip the burger!!!

I like seasme seeds

Wife has been breaking my balls about this for 25 years! I still do it lol!

I've flipped my GF upsidedown before eating her but never a burger.

Gordon Ramsay eats his burgers this way so maybe TS is onto something

maxresdefault.jpg

Fucking love that episode...

Waygu!

No, but I've always "smashed" them down before eating them, to keep everything from falling all over. I even did it out of habit while working at BK Lounge in High School..and got bitched at by my manager all the time for doing it.
For some reason I smash every sandwhich I make and it irritates the crap out of my girlfriend cause shes a baker. She thinks it ruins it somehow.

I eat each component separately because I don't have Pac-Man mouth to fit the burger.

I pretty much always do this when eating any burger of actual substance, because the top bun is larger and can absorb more burger juice that would otherwise make the lower bun soggy. IMO, it is just as logical as folding a slice of pizza in half when eating it, but some people look at me like I have two heads if I do this.

Anyone else do this? It's only logical, right?

Burgerflip2.jpg

Not as logical as putting the LTOP on the bottom to guard the bun from getting soggy, dumbass

No, that's weird.
You must enjoy having mayonnaise and lettuce stuck to the roof of your mouth.

Haha, yes, I do that. I'm weird like that and do these types of things. I like tasting cheese and condiments first so I flip my cheeseburgers. I also like tasting the jelly before the peanut butter so I always eat my PB&J's jelly side down.

Haha, yes, I do that. I'm weird like that and do these types of things. I like tasting cheese and condiments first so I flip my cheeseburgers. I also like tasting the jelly before the peanut butter so I always eat my PB&J's jelly side down.
Speaking of peanut butter; has anyone else had peanut butter on their burgers? It seems illogical at first but I ordered a burger with peanut butter one time and it was delicious!

im in this club, also when i make fried or scrabled egg sandwiches with cheese, i flip them over once they are mad then flip them back to eat so the bread doesnt get soggy. Enlightened master race reporting in.

Back