Does anybody else ever get sharp pains in my big toe?

Guys i don't have diabetes. The dr said I wasn't even pre diabetic.

i_m_dying-500x216.gif

It's not gout. Gout lasts for days or even weeks. Your entire toe swells and is red for days, warm to the touch, and extraordinarily painful.

Sounds like neuropathy.

It's not gout. Gout lasts for days or even weeks. Your entire toe swells and is red for days, warm to the touch, and extraordinarily painful.

Sounds like neuropathy.

Not necessarily. My dad has had gout for years and it can last for a day or two or sometimes weeks.

TS, do you deadlift? I used to get awful pain in my toes because my form was off and I was putting way too much pressure on my toes rather than driving through my heels. The pain went away when I fixed it.

Not necessarily. My dad has had gout for years and it can last for a day or two or sometimes weeks.

TS, do you deadlift? I used to get awful pain in my toes because my form was off and I was putting way too much pressure on my toes rather than driving through my heels. The pain went away when I fixed it.

No I sit

Not for 5 minutes. Even with medication, a gout attack is lasting longer than 5 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes. Even with medication, a gout attack is lasting longer than 5 minutes.

Yeah there's no physical attributes, just sharp pain from invisible knives

This is most-likely gout. Gout usually builds up in the joints of feet (mainly the big toe) because of all of the balancing we use toes for. It acts as a swivel that delays the onset of fatigue induced balance issues like vertigo and pollusverium (hasn't really been an problem since penicillin was invented)

This is most-likely gout. Gout usually builds up in the joints of feet (mainly the big toe) because of all of the balancing we use toes for. It acts as a swivel that delays the onset of fatigue induced balance issues like vertigo and pollusverium (hasn't really been an problem since penicillin was invented)

Another thing - the way I walk and I don't mean to, and I walk a lot, but I wear the fronts of my sneakers out first while the heel and rest are still good, I've worn sneaker fronts down to having holes in them and I don't mean or realize to walk tip toe.

Also I have calaus on my big toes but not my heel or rest of foot which is smooth as baby

Another thing - the way I walk and I don't mean to, and I walk a lot, but I wear the fronts of my sneakers out first while the heel and rest are still good, I've worn sneaker fronts down to having holes in them and I don't mean or realize to walk tip toe.

Also I have calaus on my big toes but not my heel or rest of foot which is smooth as baby

That is a neurological disorder often found in autism, cerebral palsy or other conditions.

Gout episodes can last for a few seconds or a few days as little sharp stones catch in the joints. A friend of mine has them. He also has high blood pressure.

That is a neurological disorder often found in autism, cerebral palsy or other conditions.

Gout episodes can last for a few seconds or a few days as little sharp stones catch in the joints. A friend of mine has them. He also has high blood pressure.

Did you just call me artistic?

My wife hates feet and by consequence my feet :(

She should love every part of me

Back