Does anybody else ever get sharp pains in my big toe?

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Sometimes my big toe gets spontanious sharp pains like someone stabbed it with a kinfe. For reals and I don't know what causes it. Like it HURTS in random 5 minute increments every few months or so and nothing soothes it. It's like by toe is havng a heart attack or something

Anyone ever get weird random pains with no explaination?

How the fuck would I get sharp pains in your big toe

{<doc}

@Clippy check your toes for large amounts of toejam.

Phantom pains from when he went to the market.

You gonna have to amputate.

I've also experienced pain in a paperclip's big toe. Thus making this thread incrementally less retarded.

You're welcome Clippy.

Clippy did you post this thread then go to bed?

To interject a little seriousness (sorry), it’s likely your spine pinching a nerve. I get it all the time, along with random sharp pains in other areas. Not a lot you can do short of surgery, but if that’s the only pain you have that’s not an option nor is it a good idea.

Sometimes my big toe gets spontanious sharp pains like someone stabbed it with a kinfe. For reals and I don't know what causes it. Like it HURTS in random 5 minute increments every few months or so and nothing soothes it. It's like by toe is havng a heart attack or something

Anyone ever get weird random pains with no explaination?

I thought it was anatomically impossible for clips to have toes?

I wasn't kidding about the gout btw. One of the most common symptoms is big toe pain!

Back