Does a fighter like Matt truly believe he beat his opponent when he was still in his prime? (Fedor)

Well they say this, because theres no time machine or people sometimes say things like "if he was there i would dstory him", when they know, that this will not happen :D just like the guy who said that he could destroy my cousin in a 1o1 basktelball match. He said this right after my cousin went to italy and he knew, that my cousin will not be back for 3-5 years. When he cAme back my cousin rapped him :D
What did they rap about

Sure Meathead probably has more power than Cro Cop but it is pretty obvious Fedors best years are way past him, the Fedor of old would not have got hit with that
Yes he would.

I stated facts. You couldn't counter them, so you result to insults.

People like you are the type who tried to kill Galileo when he told them the Earth wasn't flat. HAHAHA

Attack the facts, or fall back.

200.webp

Matt is the Tyson Fury of MMA.
<{Heymansnicker}>
Anyway .. i think Bukaw is the only one with over 100 fights, whos still in a "good" shape for his age.

An example is Schaub and CroCop. Schaub 100% thinks he beat the same CroCop that he watched in Pride. You can tell by the way he has talked about it with Rogan.

fucking laughable. schaub is a big goof tho so what do u expect.

Thinks he beat a still prime cro cop then gets outboxed by an old nog. Glorious lol

not even outboxed he got straight up mauled which is pathetic. youre a young guy thats supposed to be in your prime and a 40 year walks you down and pieces you up and wrecks you in seconds.

Fedor in his prime would have NEVER lost his footing from that weak ass punch Mitrione floored him with in Bellator. I dont give a shit what anyone says, I watched Fedor in his prime and he would have walked right through that shot and went on to follow up and clobber the shit out of Mitrione. Now Fedor is a shell of his former self so he's going to take L's even to ordinary fighters. 40 years old with 40+ fights and a laundry list of injuries, topped off by a deteriorated chin. What you have left is an exciting legend with fast hands and decent power but a shot chin who could win or lose at any moment.

With Fedor out of his prime, what does that make Matt?

An individual who's a year or two within Fedor's age, much less experienced in MMA, and a TON more wear and tear on his body?

So he beats Tim Sylvia, Brett Rogers, and Arlovski and everyone says those wins are against top competition. Then AT 36 he loses 3 in a row because he was out of his Prime? GTFO. Hendo is 6 years older and Werdum is the same age. Even Bigfoot is within 2 years and he has taken way more abuse than Fedor. You nuthuggers just cant get over the fact that he wasn't as great as everyone thought and was very beatable once the fear was gone. Same thing with Crocop.

He was only 33 when he started his skid.

He was only 33 when he started his skid.

Holy shit. I guess I bought the nuthuggrs bullshit. 33??? No excuse at all. This is a case of a good fighter fighting in a small pool. Bigger pool wasn't a goat world beater.

The two best guys Fedor ever finished: Sylvia and Arlovski.

Guys Bones has finished: DC, Bader, Rua, Machida, Rampage...all of whom beat either Timmrh or AA on their best days.

Is GOAT even a serious discussion?

Hell no and he'd probably be the first to admit it.

Back