Do you visit the cemetery?

Lvnvmma

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If so, how often?

I go visit my mom's grave every 3 weeks or so.

Sometimes.
When I'm angry....

giphy.gif

No I don’t. I have it in my will to bury me in the woods via a special permit, no marker, no casket, no anything. Not knocking anyone else’s view, just my wishes.

I visit my Mum's grave. Not as often as i should as i live in another town.

I've never visited my relatives mausoleum in years but I had to tag along to my wife's relatives like every 2 months.

My dad's buried in his hometown out of state. I go when I'm there to put down some flowers. I worked in that town for a summer in college and part of my job was mowing the cemetery. Mowed over a bunch of my family's graves and even accidentally nicked a few of their headstones with the mower.

Never after the funeral.

The person I cared for is gone, the marker holds no value for me.

I have my memories, and share them with others who cared.

Nah. Don't live close enough. Still probably wouldn't if I did. You can think about the dead without going to a particular place. And they certainly don't care if you go.

After all, they're dead.

no but i might just have a shower and go pay a visit, might just be what the doctor ordered

Nope. I have close family buried only 5 minutes away from work for me.

I don't get it. I guess it all comes down to your philosophy on death. For me, it's just where their bones are buried and that makes it really weird to me. I don't have any emotional attachment to their grave marker or anything. Since I don't believe in life after death, I don't feel the need to "visit" or talk with them.

Burials are just something I'll never understand.

Last edited:
Never. My family is buried in Nova Scotia and I'm in British Columbia. Though regardless of distance I'd still never go. I just don't see the point of it.

My dad died 3 years ago and I still have no idea what his grave looks like. Just cant do it. Dont want to subject myself to the emotional pain. Hes gone. Visiting a stupid headstone isn't going to change that

Back