Do you visit the cemetery?

I book a lot of travel for motherfuckers to go to cemeteries, but never go there myself. Weird!

During the Summer Olympics?
Hahah yeah like the Olympics every four years more like the special olympics for me hahaha

BTW what system do you use to book flights Saber? Amadeus?

Eh, the only person in my family that I cared about was my grandmother, but she doesn't have a grave. She was cremated, and I have no idea what was done with her ashes. Tbh it just doesn't matter to me. To me, it's more important that I showed I loved and cared for her while she was alive, as that's when it matters most. I'd rather take my alive grandmother a batch of carrot muffins (her fav), than take some stupid ass flowers to a spot on the ground, that she's not even there/alive to appreciate.

Hmn last time I visited a cemetery was in 2014, its my uncles grave the tomb beside his is opened and the bones scattered and a bunch of trash and old food scattered.

Cemeteries in my city gets crowded during the Halloween and all saints day period.
014662.jpg

IMG_0388-900x800.jpg

Last edited:
No. I don't see the point in visiting a tombstone. I prefer to keep my memories of people when they were alive. I don't want to associate anyone with a cold stone.

That, and I'm afraid of ghosts.

I live close to one. Don't visit it much as nobody I know lies there. I did dig a grave there once before though. Had to remove the previous bodies (or what little there remained of them) too.

You worked for the city morgue?

In my City graves gets dissintered regularly to make space.

Never. I have two dead parents side by side but I'm not that kinda guy.

I feel bad for some of you guys. Go visit. I never really do much but know I should more often. Gonna go visit very soon as I'll be in town.

No reason to be edgy little liberal shits. Believe in something greater and humble thyself. And then humble yourselves some more. Pay your damn respects. Stay grounded and level. The universe is probably infinite. That should help.

If so, how often?

I go visit my mom's grave every 3 weeks or so.

Last Thanksgiving was the first time I had visited my father's grave site (which is also where his parents and grandparents are buried) in over 15 years. I went back again this summer. It's like a 5 hour drive to get there. I visited my mother's parents' grave site about a year and a half ago, which was the first time I had been there in over 10 years.

Miss the shit out of these people (especially my father who was a great guy).

I don't. I hate cemeteries. I have a wish to be cramated when I die and ashes set to the wind somewhere oceanside.
I will have to soon, though - my parents are getting older and it is harder for them to care for the graves of my grandparents.

You worked for the city morgue?

In my City graves gets dissintered regularly to make space.

Nah, just helped out a couple of times. Though digging a grave in the hot, blistering sun is no joke.

Back